unibet poker is not rigged (lol)

daddy

10 hours ago, David_Front242 said:

unibet poker is rigged.

no doubt about this. Every time i win on the sports betting a considerable amount I get a series of bad beats on poker that go beyond the imagination. Recently after winning a few K with sports bets, I fell into a 1/250000000 bad beat series (flopzilla). I've been playing on unibet poker for more than 2 years, relevant nbr of hands... although I don't know how many because this site does not allow any reporting on results... and turn out to be a loosing player, while on pokerstars I have an EV of 6.58 after almost 1mio hands... mmmh... rigged... is my conclusion. surely because the average level of the player pool on unibet is surely much weaker as compared to pokerstars for the same buy-in.... don't tell me about the RNG being fair.... because the RNG can still be fair after 1bn runs but still be cheating so that the overall player pool is loosing. friendly warning from a 42year old risk/quant pro...... proven track record... hope that all players wake up... cheers, David Eloot

It's a good story. More fiction than facts though.

As you have a handful of tournaments played a day, I'd love to see the details on the "1/250000000 bad beat series"

Please escalate it to the relevant authorities, if you don't believe in the 3rd party certification and product license granted in your country. Venting on here won't change anything 🙂 

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@David_Front242 The truth is. Unibet is much easier place to play, if you are not winning. Because it has smaller playerpools and it eventually gives much lesser varience. 

If you cant win in here, you cant win in stars eventually... If you are winning in stars, then either your samples are indiffrent to comparing or you ve just not played enough. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.a9e11238c71d3f8541bf9775a0aeb676.pngimage.png.68b1d24afec9947ece4043cb071cc09a.png

specify if you want these data from every street 🙂

ps. I must admit that you are an interesting case because this area has been in your interest for 'ages' 🧕

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

2 hours ago, pinki said:

image.png.a9e11238c71d3f8541bf9775a0aeb676.pngimage.png.68b1d24afec9947ece4043cb071cc09a.png

specify if you want these data from every street 🙂

ps. I must admit that you are an interesting case because this area has been in your interest for 'ages' 🧕

Specify those “obvious leaks”

you owe me ages ago, please, thx

All d best

40 minutes ago, fish8one said:

@pinki

“specify if you want these data from every street 

What you mean Sir, an allin is an allin…what u mean by streets..?!

It is a tricky question, or ..?

trying to sense your approach to the matter: 

image.png.ab2d23e9849f66f6d349887e5dd2d085.png

image.png.5d7284fa24194fe406189fefd4d127c9.png

Does 12.26% differ from 6.6% to you? - in this case 2 outs againts your Kings 🙂

Or do you mean such cases? Your ie. 99 VS 1010

image.png.433f6e3e10e7e6336b7108ab6faf6f75.png

image.png.acfbe25076f7c3a8d3a8e4eecc68c633.png

do you want those outs in case of 2 more streets or one street? what represents a jump from 0.2% to 3.3% for you?

maybe even a preflop allin is the same for you as an allin on the flop - because you started counting outs after seeing your magical 99 on the flop in preflop allin.

ps. i want to say your request is so stupid( why not 1-out request  or 5-6, runner-runner cases?). I have not given examples with 3-4 outs consciously - mathematically, it would look even stupid.  I don't even mention the amount of chips, the type of game and other variables, number of seats.

ps2. and no allin is not allin , in preflop allin's doesnt matter,  if you have same cards order: 1 2 3 4 5  or  3 1 5 4 3. 

ps3. I personally think that you are creating these posts for fun/troll  if not: 🤪. honestly you're special case because of the consequences in your posts 🙂

Really im not a pro, im playing for fun - and I know that accepting math in poker is the only way not to waste time discussing that someone beat you by 1 or 4 outs.

image.png

• Haha 2

“An allin is an allin” end of story, dont want to explain why.., search for yourself..

I am not a pro either, but you post is amateur( not using ur word “stupid”..) 😉

The fact that u call my request stupid and come up your post above, confirms me that “those obvious leaks” where just a wannabe show-off post..🙂 

Thanks for trying thou.

ps: ok i give u a hint, search for the “why”…

trying to sense your approach to the matter: 

image.png.ab2d23e9849f66f6d349887e5dd2d085.png

image.png.5d7284fa24194fe406189fefd4d127c9.png

Does 12.26% differ from 6.6% to you

For example here we go allin on flop ( i quess u meant that) and this “allin” is a 12.26 vs 87.74 

END OF STORY 🙂

Edited by fish8one

You program is strange a bit thou…calculate 12.26 for 2 outs, is around 8.5, i think…

Or it is a fact that none of the players dealt an A as holecard..??

You are right in one thing thou, my latest post where too specific, originaly i asked my allins in my first post ages ago, after Stubbe came up with his offer to Olid..

Still no answer plus some “adventure”with the mods, what about i write maybe later..

Peace

ps: not saying Uni rigging anything

1 hour ago, fish8one said:

You program is strange a bit thou…calculate 12.26 for 2 outs, is around 8.5, i think…

Or it is a fact that none of the players dealt an A as holecard..??

or the number of cards left in the deck also matters. The flop looks what it looks like to exclude the percentage for a "tie" or potential straight  🙂 so as you can see allin is not equal to allin, there are many different combinations and sometimes  a few % more is crucial here. 

but as I said, the request is stupid (nothing personal) - it's always about accepting variance, math in this game - that's all. You could have 12% on the flop but on the turn things could turn against you - I doubt there is even a possibility to provide this data - ignoring the fact that it is pointless. 🧐

• Haha 1

What “tie or str8” mr?

Please give any other outer for the Aces to win apart from the remaining 2 Aces from the deck…

What difference it makes for that 2 outs, if there are in the deck or in the hole cards…, 

ps

if u have 12%  that means i think that 12% is the chance for things NOT “turnes against you”

🙂

Btw,providing this data is simple as fukc, when u got HH from a site 

Edited by fish8one
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, fish8one said:

What “tie or str8” mr?

Please give any other outer for the Aces to win apart from the remaining 2 Aces from the deck…

What difference it makes for that 2 outs,EGUITY-WISE FOR HERO WITH THE POCKET ACES if there are in the deck or in the hole cards…, 

ps

if u have 12%  that means i think that 12% is the chance for things NOT “turnes against you”

🙂

Btw,providing this data CALLED ALLIN/WENT ALLIN is simple as fukc, when u got HH from a site 

Edit

Edited by fish8one