unibet poker is not rigged (lol)

daddy

all in the same tournament,the disconnect pic was after the last bad beat,the cherry on top of ...  there were more then 4 of course,but i wasn't fast ebough to press the prtsc button,and i was the favorite when all the all in happened

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

KK curse is still hanging here, but luckily kings wasn't dealt to me :)

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

I just was at a table with a player who went all in all the time :p

He won 95% of the hands :o That's just crazy (with hands like 27o)

I lost in the end with AQ against 29 :p But it wasn't bad :) It was just a freeroll :D (when I left he had 25k and the second player not even 10k)

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@daddy Do you truly believe it's rigged ? If the answer is yes, then you're mad for torturing yourself over and over again and you should go to therapy! If the answer is no, then there's another problem, maybe you should take a step back and try to figure out whats the real problem! Look at poker from another point of view! So in many ways poker is a more brutal version of life itself for alot of us, so you must deal with the facts, in life if you don't educate yourself most definitely you will be a factory worker, its more real in poker in the end if you don't educate yourself daily you'll end up a loser. You can't blame luck at infinity. Now with the holidays and stuff you can disconnect from poker and recharge. So don't waste our time with this childlike posts crying how you get beats at the micros, if you play a good game you will win eventually. So if you really want to improve just ask for advice, don't waste time with crying!
  • Like 3

if its rigged to you, why you are playing here then? Oh yeah these days when you win with hands that are just all about luck you say nothing just compliments right? Gratz, you are in the magic circle :)

• Like 1
Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

"Know when to fold em, Know when to hold em', Know when to walk away, Know when to hide...." LOL

All these hands your showing, everybody has been there, I've been the victim, and the culprit many times

It usually balances itself out

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

• 4 years later...

unibet poker is rigged.

no doubt about this. Every time i win on the sports betting a considerable amount I get a series of bad beats on poker that go beyond the imagination. Recently after winning a few K with sports bets, I fell into a 1/250000000 bad beat series (flopzilla). I've been playing on unibet poker for more than 2 years, relevant nbr of hands... although I don't know how many because this site does not allow any reporting on results... and turn out to be a loosing player, while on pokerstars I have an EV of 6.58 after almost 1mio hands... mmmh... rigged... is my conclusion. surely because the average level of the player pool on unibet is surely much weaker as compared to pokerstars for the same buy-in.... don't tell me about the RNG being fair.... because the RNG can still be fair after 1bn runs but still be cheating so that the overall player pool is loosing. friendly warning from a 42year old risk/quant pro...... proven track record... hope that all players wake up... cheers, David Eloot

• Haha 3