Again :(

mugmaster200

The client crashes when more tables open on the hour and the tables im deep in/ in the money dont load when i restart it... what a joke. 

Feels like im being conned, if the software is broke why does it run fine except for when i get deep, if its not broke and its loading all the tables except the ones im deep in that whats going on?

pls explain

thanks

I have had a few problems lately as well. You know if the problem is at their end they will sort it out.I dont have symapathy for you as you keep taking my stack when i have the better hand.lol

If you are in Bucharest i will see you there. If not make sure you make it to next one. Once you meet the unibet guys you will understand how well they look after you.

There are a few glitches , first what can i advise when you reach the final table try to exit the table and join again , i don't know how much you played on Unibet but when the poker platform started there were a lot of bugs and probably the regulars are already used to a few bugs , i know it's frustrating all i can say they are trying to solve them all but it's not that easy . Maybe you can try to new version https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/New-Web-Client-Beta-launch/td-p/36693 (The client is not yet available for the following countries: Romania, Denmark, Estonia, United Kingdom, Begium, Germany) . If that is not working , you can always mail the support for any refund you think is eligible .

Archived