Rigged poker software

daddy

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@StartlingGrope wrote:

Can't believe you lost with T2o. It's usually so reliable.

What kind of money-swing are we talking here? 1,50 Euro? The other guy has to be a Unibet superuser, no other way to explain it...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I thought there is really a bad beat story, but its not even near 😞

No offense, but if you say you are done with online poker, you should keep your promise. Otherwise this happens again and again, and you just get upset again and again and again.... 

• Like 2

Any 6, 7 or 8 gives him the win, which is 9 outs or roughly 36%. With the 4% backdoor equity added that makes 40%. So again, as your previously deleted "bad beat", this is a situation you will lose 4 times out of 10 after the chips go in on the flop. I know it always hurts if it's the decisive hand for the win, but if you can't get over that, you shouldn't play SNG's until you've practiced your mental game a bit more, because spots like that happen all the time.

• Like 3

Nelutzu, I understand your feelings. I must say, I have played on several poker sites for the last 13 or 14 years. I'm sad to say my conclusion is that every single poker site is rigged... But I've got good news. I'm working on a poker site which isn't rigged, so that literally every hand will be won by the statistical favorite. It's gonna be great. Not that exciting, but at least no one will ever experience that disgusting feeling of injustice again. No more broken screens, mouses or keyboards. I hope to meet you and many others at fairtradepoker.com very soon!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I have no idea who is playing with the alias goforthenick, but he knows the software. Shove w J7s, flop xx7 turn 7 river 7. Later i raise AJs, he shove again K5o, flop xx5 turn K flop 5. OK 👍

He put me tilt also on the 500Gtd deepstack, when i had straight, somebody had flush, when i had fullhouse, other had a better one so on so on. Why i just dont watch football tonight? 😞

@cris1285 wrote:

Don`t tell me this is real :speechless: I know ps is a sh*t, but it would be just too much...

No @cris1285, this is a hoax that has been doing the rounds for some time. There have been a couple of documented superusers down the years on sites that no longer exist but I've never heard of a case of being able to control the runout.

In summary, it's never fixed. It's just numbers being numbers.

• Like 1
Formerly known as StartlingGrope

• 2 years later...