UO Bucharest Arrival

1Bet

Hello guys,so as you can know,Thursday start the UO Bucharest,so i was thinking to open a topic and to post only those from Unibet community who will participate in the tournament.Let`s give some details,maybe we will find a place where we can meet all.

I will arrive Thursday night (i will play in Day 1B) arround 9 - 9:30 pm at the hotel.You guys? 

I arrive at the airport at 12:55 :D me and @Ametrine are taking the cab together already. So if anyone is arriving around that time (less than 30 minutes from that timestamp) they can join us :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

This doesn't relate directly to the topic but close enough I think: 

Have you guys already been sent the detailed info mail about the bucharest unibet open event (in case you have won the package of course)? I still haven't got it and usually it arrives much earlier than this. Now there's less than a week to the event! 

@TeddyKGB wrote:

This doesn't relate directly to the topic but close enough I think: 

Have you guys already been sent the detailed info mail about the bucharest unibet open event (in case you have won the package of course)? I still haven't got it and usually it arrives much earlier than this. Now there's less than a week to the event! 

Unless you have won ubo package in last week you should have received all details. You need to chase it up asap.

See you in Bucharest

@pirahn wrote:

Unless you have won ubo package in last week you should have received all details. You need to chase it up asap.

See you in Bucharest

I have won it much earlier than last week so then there's some problem going on I guess. I have contacted the support now and hopefully I get the info mail soon. Thanks for the quick reply.

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Unibet.Open@UNIBET.com , if support is too slow

Thanks! I sent a mail about this also to this address on friday. Unfortunately I haven't got a reply from this address or from the regular support either! 

I somehow understand the delay because it has been weekend now but however I'm little bit in a hurry. I'm travelling already tomorrow to Prague (because there's no straight flights from Finland to Romania) and then on wednesday I'll continue to Bucharest. 

So I'm starting my trip already tomorrow and it would be comfortable to have the info's before that :D If anyone can help me and put the pdf to a dropbox link or share it in any other way I would be really grateful! If I remember correctly the pdf doesn't contain anything secret or personal info. But if I remember wrong and it does, then don't share it! 

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

@Robin-Unibet and I are arriving late afternoon on 29th November and will be wearing our Unibet badges throughout the week so come and say hi if you spot us!

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@MarcoV and I will be arriving Wednesday evening and @JeppeL around midnight - we'll be the only ones wearing the community hoodie AND sweatpants, so should be easy to spot us  :) 

I'm there from late afternoon of the 1st to early afternoon on the 4th.  I shall be wearing a beard, a suit and a white shirt (without my name on).

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

@Robin-Unibet and I are arriving late afternoon on 29th November and will be wearing our Unibet badges throughout the week so come and say hi if you spot us!

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@MarcoV and I will be arriving Wednesday evening and @JeppeL around midnight - we'll be the only ones wearing the community hoodie AND sweatpants, so should be easy to spot us  :) 

I'm there from late afternoon of the 1st to early afternoon on the 4th.  I shall be wearing a beard, a suit and a white shirt (without my name on).

And I am betting Andrew can be found in the bar :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

And I am betting Andrew can be found in the bar :)

Andrew is the invisible man. You can't find him neither in the last UO promo video.

Pff.  The video was on the final day, there was no point me being there by then, nobody was going to drink that evening.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived