Grinding it up !

KRYPTONITE

Hey Guys,

I will make it short :) I have been playing poker for a couple of years now, mostly NL100 and 200. Then due to a family emergency I was forced to cash out almost my entire roll. I havent touched poker for about 8 months until I deposited on Party again with the goal to reach 200NL again. I started at 25 and it went pretty well, was winning at 7 ev bb for about 100k hands. Since there is no FF NL50 and I didnt had the roll yet to comfortably play 100FF I was looking at oher sites to add. So I wanted to deposit on Unibet but noticed I couldnt via Skrill, and since I only had like 60 euros on a Creditcard I just deposited 60 euros to "check the site out". Pretty much fell in love with the site, was running quite good and managed to turn 60 into 160 after the first day with SNGs. Decided to switch to cash and kept running good and getting some nice donations :) so today my roll is  at exactly 500€ (deposited on sunday the 13th) So I decided not to deposit more as my plan was to, instead I want to grind it up oldschool and have to say I havent had that much fun playing poker in years..ofc the rungood helps :) The purpose of this Thread is to track my progress and as a Challenge I want to have atleast 3k€ profit until the year ends ! Do any of you guys know a program where i can manually type in my playing time/profit ?

Profit 440€/3000€

GL to everyone

I would want to wish you gooluck!! But it seems you already found the luck ;) (I still wish you goodluck tough)

Looking forward to read the progress.

By the way, welcome to the community.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Thanks guys ! :) Played another session and BR is at 548€ (started the day with 318€) so I guess I can say it was a pretty good day :) Unfortunately I am going out tonight and I am invited to a birthday tomorrow, so I guess I wont be able to play anymore on the weekend because I think I will be hungover till Monday ;D On another note, can I exchange all these 1€ SNG and MTT tickets for bigger ones ? And for cash the same ?

Archived