Sub freeroll suggestion(honest its not a moan)

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

so who are the subs that are regeistered. ?

I know @Mynona @FeelsBadMan @MathrimC Who else is in the game.

Good luck all

Will change to community alias before game starts.

Hey, any chat opportunity for outsiders?:laugh:

Tuesday and thursday, so will be in the twitch channel. Could ask david sjlot to stream one of the tables, unlikely to be able to see much on sjlot stream as so many other tables but on Davids should be fine.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not subscriber of twitch, but always watch and follow twitch channel. Jamie, Charlotte, Sam and David all one happy team! 😃

sometimes Stubbe comes on show!

Party never over, always fun!

Poker lessons, educates all well!

Chilling music, focus on a game!

Wisdom, reading skills an a couple bluffs!

Keep going! Light is somewhere very close!

Good spirits all around you!

Cherry blossom on a mountain, near waterfall of pure water!

Fallen angels comes to get advice.

Is a heaven close or far from here?!

Or is already here, called planet Earth?!

Travel world and find yourself!

Find that diamond in your soul!

Experience a new dimension,

hidden in the past for ur eyes!

Royal flush hearts send to everyone! 

With love for everyone! ❤️ 👼

I'm down as !subage radge888 for only 42 days....but that's cos I unsubbed in a snit and then resubbed when it looked as if the subroll was getting sorted....honest guvnor!👼

Think the last "you loyal" twitch message I got was for 7 months but I definitely wasn't one of the originals....😉

It's probably a bit late now but I think it would have been a good to not have 'random' bounties but to have bounties based on time subscribed. Basically the longer you've been a subscriber the smaller your bounty is.

Smaller you say?! Let me explain with an example.

Jonny has been a subscriber for at least 8 months, that's £40 (or € equivalent) in sub money. I have been a sub for less than 2 months (£10). In order for Jonny to get the most value from his sub he should be able to play for the biggest bounties as a reward for his loyalty. If he has randomly got a massive bounty on his own head then he can only win that by winning the whole thing. If on the other hand all the players that have subbed for only a month or two have the biggest bounties he now has lots of chances to win big bounties.

Obviously we all want to knock him out anyway so his bounty size is irrelevant but I think it's a better way to at least offer the long time subbers a tiny amount more value.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

It's probably a bit late now but I think it would have been a good to not have 'random' bounties but to have bounties based on time subscribed. Basically the longer you've been a subscriber the smaller your bounty is.

I totally agree with that. Btw it would be fun a chip increasing bounty. After every 1K chips you win your bounty should grow up with an amount.

I understand the concern here and it is coming from a legit angle. 

However, it hasn't yet been possible for me to retrieve that accurate monthly data. I just felt there was a need to sort out the issue with the subs freeroll for once and all, even though I haven't been involved in the process from the start till now.

Also I understood there has been subs freerolls until June. Therefore one of the only solutions for now is to offer something very generous to everyone subbed and others that has been subbed between June and now. Anyone that feels left out, PM me please?

The initial concept was about rewarding our loyal viewers to say thank you, but was not meant to directly compensate lifetime subs money per sub.
For example it would mean in the initial set-up when we would reach any higher freeroll let's say €200 instead of €100 freeroll, but someone unsubbed and a new person subbed, this new person would not be eligible for the €200 freeroll?

Let me say again, that we are very sorry for the inconvenience that has been cause by this. We appreciate how loyal and committed the subs are or have been and I am sure we will avoid similar situations in the future. 

I didn't realise it was only a few months they wasn't sub freerolls. Everyone always made it sound like there hadn't been one since Black Friday :)

Rest of the post makes sense too,  the additional extra value freerolls this month are to cover the time from June till now and then everything goes back to a 1 month sub, 1 monthly freeroll. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Just a little suggestion  :  you might want to mention that all the new subs are not gonna join the special freerolls...  people might think if they sub now that they can join...    

These are "catch up" freerolls i believe.

@startelver wrote:

I don't think I have subscribed yet , where is the link ? 

Not sure if there will be sub freerolls after these catch up games, I think they need to find a system that works better and wont do the freerolls till figured out. Not 100% sure but just saying if you are subbing for freerolls. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@WWhite wrote:

Hey, I'm subscribed to 5 or 6 months I'm not sure, but there was a week that I could not subscribe, I'm twitch (Surgailha) but I'm going to play with the cummunity alias (WWhite):rockon:

You're Surgailha?  I could have sworn Surgailha was a woman and you a man :laugh:

I've created a new ID the same as my Twitch JJPpoker, see you all tomorrow 😃

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

@MathrimC wrote:

I suggest using your twitch alias instead of your community alias in case the streamers open one of the tables to rail. They will only recognize twitchnames.

Ok, I created another alias"andyrednic", see you all at the tables and GL :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived