Sub freeroll suggestion(honest its not a moan)

jonny2192

How about for the sub freeroll have a package similar to the superuser package that was awarded.

Winner of the game gets to go to the game and play, only difference is every one in the freeroll gets some equity in that person based on there finishing position.

Doesnt have to be for the next UO and could also be a UK tour.

I really think an event where we all have a bit of equity in someone would be fun and it gets another community member to the game(presuming most subs are members here aswell)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea. Robin has sent out a message on Twitch to all subs so that we can start organising something, will discuss how we can incorporate this diea with him :)

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

I'm concerned about your desire to bet on or have a sweat on community members :) Is it a secret ploy to add extra pressure to them so you can metagame them at the tables and profit?

If so, well played. It's genius! :geek:

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I've sent all the players, that replied back to my twitch message the set-up of the special freerolls. Not all of them are from markets that are able to get on the community site.

I like your idea in OP and will keep it in mind for future promotional things. 

Got the twitch message thanks.

I'm just looking at the lobbies of the tournaments the first one says the bounty prize pool is €175 and the second says €190.

Also is there a typo in the first line of the message, it says €600 in value, shouldn't that be €400?

@unibet   

I've been sub for more than 3 months during the summer and before ...  my sub expired 2 weeks ago only and i didn't receive any messages.

i'm sure 'im not the only one who subbed several months but didn't receive any message.

Yesterday on the unibet stream, NMPFan and David Vanderheyden said both that you would contact the old subs as well to sort out the subfreeroll problem.

Could you please clarify whats going for all the people that subbed the previous months ?

Also, what is in the message ???

This is the wrong way to deal with the subfreeroll situation ....  some people are contacted, some are not... this is not right and adds to the confusion and the disappointment. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed , it doesn't seem very fair, but maybe they are working on a way to contact those who are no longer subs?

Don't know how the backend works but I would have thought that there will be a way to access a list of previous payments somewhere?
Might just take a little more time, I'm sure they are trying to do right by everybody.

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

I am very sorry Mynona, that's not what has been the intention. Could you PM me on the UnibetPoker Twitch account and I will sort this out upcoming days. This goes to any other subscriber from any month since June that doesn't received a message on Twitch and other that did receive a mesaage.

Just PM UnibetPoker on Twitch and I will make sure it got sorted before 22 Nov.

Many Thanks,

Robin

was a sub for a long time, know he cant play on Unibet now because of his new job but would be nice if he could join in and any prize he wins gets split between all players if he cant keep it.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived