Upcoming movies?

DepchZ

Any upcoming movies you're especially waiting anytime soon? I have no time to follow the movie scene that much atm. so maybe community can help up with keeping some of us up to date what to expect and see good tips.

Well, a very short description is:

Doctor strange =A marvel move so superherofilm (love marvel)

Finding dory = the sequal of finding nemo

Fantastic beast and where to find them = a movie that takes place in the world of Harry Potter

:)

The doughnut is the saddest dessert... it just can't find its inner piece.

Lets hope it's better than the last one :P

Those movies are based on books and the author died after the third one. so the last one and everyone after that it written by an other author. probably why the last one sucked xD There are a total of 9 books :P

The doughnut is the saddest dessert... it just can't find its inner piece.

Isn't there a "Worldcraft" movie coming out soon - or maybe it's already in cinemas? I don't play the game but I saw the trailer and thought it looked quite interesting. Also looking forward to the new "Beauty and the Beast", but that isn't coming out until 2017.

@seba1cmc wrote:

I do not know about you but I am waiting most for Assassin's Creed. I love this game I think that the movie will be great

One to watch for sure, thx.

I have played a few and also history is of great interest to me. The creators of these games have a lot research put in to these games, but obviously twisting and creating some of the stuff to make the plot continuous. The worlds are visually great and adds to your imagination. Especially enjoyed medieval Italy and French revolution. :-)

About Assasin's Creed - have you seen these guys?

There are several more videos like this that are worth watching, I just picked one. I think they're absolutely amazing, so I hope they were hired to do the stunts in the movie. :)

Archived