Kanye West for president in 2020; Invest now, earn in 4 years :D

VikingsAF

So for people who want to earn some money in 4 years. If you bet on Kanye West to become president in 2020 you get 201 times your money back. I placed my bet already

Knipsel.PNG.a49cd125eb58f47d65847bc807799a11.PNG

And for the people who want to earn even more. Kim K has 251 times payout ;)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 4 weeks later...

Even if I'm 90% sure he'll win, 4 years way too long to wait. I get impatient if bet is still pending for 1 hour after match is finished 🤣

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

It's easy to kick a man when he's down, but I think Kanye West used to be a great producer. Over-rated rapper, but great at finding samples and making beats even though I personally prefer Pete Rock, Q-Tip and Dj Premier. So for that I salute  `s courage to flush 10 cents down the toilet.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived