let's takl about SNOOKER

lagardere

Only ever played 8 ball so video is a bit confusing, what are the rules here  and what's up with the blue ball being put back out all the time? His accuracy and focus looks great, but always strange watching a game where you don't know the rules. Like with cricket, who knows what the hell is going on when they play haha

You pot a red first then you have to pot a color. Each color has a different value with black being highest (7). The reds don't come back, only the colors. Person with highest score at the end of frame win. 

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@Poiuytrew You pot a red first then you have to pot a color. Each color has a different value with black being highest (7). The reds don't come back, only the colors. Person with highest score at the end of frame win. 

THANKS! Sounds pretty fun actually, does the frame end when all reds are gone or does the colors also need to be pot(ted?) at the end without coming back? 

Any of you play this yourselves? And are you any good if so??? :happyshy:

• 3 months later...

Anyone here watched this? Just wondering what the hidden sidebets might have been at the background, or was it really just a matter of tiredness. Oh man i'm glad I didn't have any bets on this, I would've probably smashed my 500€ breaking cue trough the television and tried to sue someone for collusion :scared::wonder:

Weirdest play from both ever :Wow:

• 1 month later...

Archived