Sng profitability

minimal

Ok , i am coming from a very lower stake where people are random at almost every sng.But today i have started few to the next level of buy in and i found that at every table i see 3 regs each time ( i play between 5-7 tables at time) so i would try to include myself into "reg" category.

I know is no profitability when 4 regs play at once in a 5 man sng , but is this type of game allready dead on Unibet?

I mean if i want to play with regs i can go to pokerstars to play them at any time instead spending time on Unibet.Another 3 regs on the same table is killing the action

The player pools for SNGs are not very big as far as I've seen (<100) so you're chances of seeing the same regular players is pretty high. The tables are random though so there isn't much you can do about it. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Don't worry about the regs you see, worry about the regs you don't see.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

How do you actually recognize the regs? Everyone can change avatars every now and then so identifying players is not so easy, when compared to sites where you cannot change your avatar. Maybe a silly question, sorry about that. :)

Archived