BetUp questions

Valkyrie

I'm playing BetUp right now but I'm a bit confused about a few things. What does the percentage notes under each option mean? I thought they signified how big a chance it was for that particular option to come true, but I had the highest percentage on the one I chose and still lost, so that wasn't it... Also what do the small +1 or +5 etc notes that show up in the upper right corner of some of the options mean...? I watched the help video, but that didn't... help. :mantongue:

EDIT by : removed information about unrelated bug.

@Valkyrie wrote:

I'm playing BetUp right now but I'm a bit confused about a few things. What does the percentage notes under each option mean? I thought they signified how big a chance it was for that particular option to come true, but I had the highest percentage on the one I choce and still lost, so that wasn't it... Also what do the small +1 or +5 etc notes that show up in the upper right corner of some of the options mean...? I watched the help video, but that didn't... help. :mantongue:

@Valkyrie

That's two very good questions :smileyhappy:

The percentage showing on each option is the share of players who picked the outcome - e.g. if you see 40% in the corner of a box, it means that 4 out of 10 players chose this outcome. The percentage will only be visible after the 30 seconds you've got to pick your outcome, you won't be able to see the percentage during the 30 seconds for prediction.

The small numbers shown in some of the boxes are extra points. This means that you'll get more than the usual 1 point if you predict these scenarios - e.g. if the question is "what will happen next?" and you pick "goal" instead of "corner", you'll most likely get extra points, since the chance of a goal scored is smaller than a corner kick being rewarded. In other words, if you risk more, you'll win more points!

I hope this information improves your BetUP experience, if anything else needs clarification do feel free to let us know :smileyhappy:

Former community moderator

@psrquack wrote:

I don't want to open another topic so sry to write here but it would be nice if I could predirect the happenings of 2 matches on one screen (ofc if they run simultaneously) like the multitable in poker.

I've played two at the same time without any problems. I just opened them up in two different windows and put them next to each other on the screen (instead of having two tabs). That way you don't have to click back and forth between them and don't risk missing anything.

Archived