Information about promos/general annoucements about unibet, etc.. via email

Mynona

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a place where we can subscribe to receive information via email about all the promos you do on the unibet website.

I barely receive any info/promos annoucements since i registered to unibet. One example is this community, i never received any info about it by email..i discovered it by chance.

Maybe it could be a good idea to have a place where we can choose which kind of information we would like to received via email coming from you (all about poker, bingo, betting, etc.... we can tick what interests us)

In the meanwhile, if you can put my name on a list for all general email about your promotions, i would be very interested :)

I would kindly ask you to check if you're signed up to receive bonus emails from Unibet. You do that by accessing your account menu and then pressing Account - Edit Preferences, where you can tick off the box to receive bonus emails and other relevant information.

email.PNG.e625ca56f0af6a03e8af7fb61c9d6467.PNG

Should you already be signed up to receive bonus emails, then you'll hopefully receive some offers within the near future :)

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@Mynona @desinere I would kindly ask you to check if you're signed up to receive bonus emails from Unibet. You do that by accessing your account menu and then pressing Account - Edit Preferences, where you can tick off the box to receive bonus emails and other relevant information.

email.PNG.166e0c6fffa3578100215df0979cb72f.PNG

Should you already be signed up to receive bonus emails, then you'll hopefully receive some offers within the near future :)

i had that option since i have created my account and never ever received any e-mail

that option is available for some countrys not for all

Like  , i've had that preference ticked from the start but still believe i dont get that many emails.

I've never received any promotions about anything other than some rare emails about poker. Nothing on betting, etc..  and nothing on this community either.

I unticked and ticked the option again.. lets hope it changes something   (or maybe, its related to the country?)

Archived