Colluders at NLHE Cash

VikingsAF

Good evening,

I know there are a lot of posts about chip-dumpings already, but today I saw these two guys dumping chips to eachother. If you check there play it will be obvious (reraising untill everybody is out and then raising till 2 cents left and folding).
In the end the one guy had 40 (he started at 4). But the problem for me is that they took 4 euro from me this way :/ (I reraised their raise and then he wins with the stupidest hand (I think he had 2To en there is A345x on the board. I had A5s)

Colluders.PNG.eb01d0e14814d2def3f836ff909ff48c.PNG

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Thanks a lot for reporting this , I've forwarded it to our Player Safety department and they will investigate the players in question. Do you remember about what time you lost money in a hand with them? Would be a great help for me to find the hand in question :)

Former Community Manager

it wasn't this hand :)

Let me check it for you 

EDIT: The screenshot with the hand info is here 

SNipped.PNG.b67f180fa90eb56dddf7d1c8769ae247.PNG

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Yeah I raised them with that hand I guess. Don't know what the outcome was tough. They probably folded

Nice one , it's getting late here :)

I found the hand in question, but I'll have to forward it to the poker team as any possible compensation decision is ultimately theirs. I can't guarantee an outcome one way or the other, because you did get your money in while being ahead and you would have gotten the winnings should you have won.

Perhaps you can chime in here?

Former Community Manager

That's true. And I would understand if I wouldn't get anything back :D Tough I lost it by a guy who would go all-in even if he had 72o, because it's not even his own money with wich he is playing.

@hascorel wrote:

What of waste of time  is this thread ......chipdumping at nl 4 🤣 lol....you dont have to worry about that , just play and make your money from this guys

It's important to make the games safe, it doesn't really matter what the stakes are.  

Former head of poker @ Unibet

do you know you just confessed that you are cheating? ;) 

It is not allowed to clear bonuses this way. 

But yeah. That's probably what they were doing

Okay that could be possible too :p

Let's blame the double translation (from his to english and then from english to mine :p)

@VikingsAF wrote:

@PokerAndBetting do you know you just confessed that you are cheating? ;) 

It is not allowed to clear bonuses this way. 

But yeah. That's probably what they were doing

I can assure you that I am not cheating in any way. I have no friend here at all, and only do about 10-20 flops a day at the cash table.

But I have the 750 flop deal, that's the only thing I can have in common with those two guys.

I win a little, quite easy at those tables with a little patience. Something that those guys seem to lack.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

• 1 month later...

Hey  or anyone else, 

The same guy is colluding once again. Now he has the table name ferara1. He is playing together with yyaho8

Archived