Double Trouble tournament info bug

Royal

I was playing double trouble today and tournament info wasn't updating for me. It showed 369/670 players left etc. (I even restarted on the break) Hand for hand was in progress, for like 4th hand, I was on cutoff with AQo(3BB), player before me minraised to 2BB. I was tanking for a bit because I had no info if my shove was EV or not, like when the HFH begins(105v110v115v120 players). Turns out I finished 102th, I even would have folded aces if I knew that and had that information. Is there any chance for 40€ refund or ticket refund? All I literally had to do was press fold until +40€.

Tournament disappeared from the list already, if you want to recheck.

Thanks for any info.

Same things also happens quite often at the UO 2 Euro tournaments lately. When the bubble ends on the final table, that's just a tad annoying because you have to count yourself, however if the bubble ends on 2 different tables, players are completely left in the dark regarding their position during the tournament.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Sorry for the late response , Kris from the poker team has added €40 to your account, as we we're experiencing technical difficulties at the time and he agrees that you were hit pretty hard in terms of value because of this. Happy to see that we got this sorted properly and once again apologies for the technical difficulties leading to a less than great experience at the tables!

Former Community Manager

Archived