New sitgos and mtts

jerry

Please introduce double of nothing type of sit and go, both for PLO and NL. 

Also on this unknown poker site :happy: exist this micro super turbo sit for 0.02e for 990people which for 1st place pay 4.40e. Which is fine and all, but what about making this into Uni Mtt with 0.20e+0.05e which would pay 44e for 1st place. Personally i would love to grind that.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

, that is probably not gonna happen. Sorry man. :teardrop:

DON = Way to much collusion, not enjoyable to play.

SNG with 990 people = You will have to wait ages for them to start. I don´t even think just one of them would ever fill up. Besides, Unibet wants to make money and they said 1€ MTTs/SNGs is the lowest level they will set up.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

I don't get why they wouldn't add 50 cent sit-n-go's. In my opinion this would give more profit to unibet since they will have more players. And as lo,g as they keep the same fee to enter they will make the same profit. (Every euro played will give them 10 cents)

And I don't think this will cost them so much more to keep those running on the server.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived