Saturday Stack (pre-)Qualifiers are not up?

VikingsAF

Hey, 

Im building up some budget in saturday stack tickets so I can go for the big fish in some weeks, but it seems that almost all qualifiers and pre-qualifiers are gone. (Only the ones on saturday itself are still up) And normally they come up immediatly after the ones from the last day are done :)
Does anybody know how this comes, and/or if they will get up in time? Because it would be cool if I could keep playing my 1, 2 and 5 euro tourney daily :) I got the feeling that I'm in a great flow :p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Yeah I know, but normally you should be able to register 24 hours in advance.

(I want to do this mainly for the 2 euro tourney, because they are not always full which could cancel the tourney. And that would be a pitty if I could be the last player needed :) )

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Yeah don't want to miss a tourney if saturday stack is the only thing I'm playing right now :p hehe

But yeah I see it now too :) Now it's just waiting for the 10 euro one :)

@Robin-Unibet wrote:

Usually these qualifiers show up 24h in advance indeed.

It probably worked out differently this time, due to the clock changes of last night (30 October).

It should act normally from now on again.

Thanks for the answer @Robin-Unibet, that's what I thought would be the issue ^^

There are still a lot of satellites missing. The daily 10 euro, and the 1 euro tourney. I also tought there were everyday 2 times 5 euro tourneys. Right now there is only one. :/

Thanks VikingsAF,

The €1 and €10 will be up as normal from tomorrow again. I'll add the €10 for today manually.

The issue was triggered by the clock change this weekend, sorry for the incovenience.

The schedule has one €5 a day at 18:45 GMT, except on the Saturday.

Archived