Unibet down?

vatroslav

Last hour or so www.unibet.com is sometimes loading normally and sometimes timing out, tracert www.unibet.com is sometimes finishing, sometimes timing out, also people in Uhlenpoker's stream are complaining about freezing tables and login problems (software has been working normally for me)

Edit: just as I typed it, software logged itself out and now I have a first white/later gray rectangle instead of login window

Looks like someone is trying to annoy Unibet by trying to bring down the .com site. The trace route goes through a company that specialies in DDOS defence and security so the conspiracy theorists will put two and two together :) It may be that company under attack and it's a knock on effect though if there is anything strange happening at all.

It also appears to be affecting .co.uk.

Ping responecs to .com appear to have stabilised now, .co.uk is still a little flaky.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I'm sorry but this is pretty ridiculous, played a turbo satellite and for the last 20 minutes or so literally every other person was disconnected every hand we played. Made the speed of play very, very slow and annoying. And because I could not always reconnect using the disconnection timebank, I did not even have the possibility to play some of my hands.

You'll need to contact customer support when the outage ends with a refund request. There isn't really a lot they can do until the network is stable but they are normally very good at refunding players affected by outages. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Sorry for the problems earlier in the week, I couldn't post as I was away at a conference.  Everything should be back to normal now, but if you have any refund requests, please contact regular support.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived