Unibet down?

vatroslav

@vatroslav wrote:

unibet.com seems to be down a lot last few days, while unibet.co.uk is up;  is that why some ppl can login into client normally and play, while some cant? 

For me is the opposite - I can access unibet.com quickly, but unibet.co.uk does not load for me at all - maybe it has something to do with Brexit (I'm from EU) 😏

@vatroslav wrote:

unibet.com seems to be down a lot last few days, while unibet.co.uk is up;  is that why some ppl can login into client normally and play, while some cant? 

Unibet.com hasn't been down the last week (in fact the uptime is 100 % for the last 4 weeks). I've had a detailed look at the last 7 days and don't see a spike in unsuccesfull requests/successfull requests. I can't say with 100 % certainty that there's no issue, but the numbers don't indicate it.

There has indeed been a few complaints about not being able to login to the poker client. I would recommend to try the steps suggested by @Ametrine in this post: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-t-log-in-from-PC/m-p/42347#M343. We're of course looking into the issue on our side. FYI traffic is pretty normal, and we haven't been able to replicate the issue ourselves - not saying it's not an issue on our side, because it certainly seems to be .

I've had a number of times where I could not reach Unibet.com over the last few days but the .co.uk was fine. I don't think the site is down but I do think there is a routing issue for a number of people getting to the .com.

Capture.PNG.14a86ba227828a99c580c4e589ebe19a.PNG

Capture.PNG.86c37537270b11834608771909986f23.PNG

Could it be to do with the accidental access that was granted to regulatedmarkets for 2.0?

I also having a working poker client if that helps.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I'll check with the network guys.

@vatroslav, you can't access www.unibet.com at all? If so, please submit an image similar to the one by @MoreTBC above. Open cmd and enter tracert www.unibet.com

More instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314868

No, thats the point. I have some background in networking and tbh I think that is the problem why some ppl (prolly some countries) cant login. I saw you message here 10mins ago but i couldnt login to answear you (when I try to login, it redirects me to unibet.com and timesout). I finally mannged to login (and now unibet.com is down again for me). The screenshot are attached.

My tracert to .com stops at the same point as moreTBC ones; but his client works (i think) because he doenst login into client via unibet.com.

Estonia. Tracert to www.unibet.ee finishes normally like it is supposed to.

When I open the software to log in, I see the white empty window for a few seconds as well, but it still loads the login page and I can log in.

EDIT:  I changed my software login language to 'Other' from the dropdown list (it was estonian before) and I'm stuck with the white window from Uhlenpokers screenshot. Which means I can't login any more now. :happyshy:

EDIT2: Someone must have fixed something, because the login has appeared again! 👍

@Ametrine wrote:

Estonia. Tracert to www.unibet.ee finishes normally like it is supposed to.

When I open the software to log in, I see the white empty window for a few seconds as well, but it still loads the login page and I can log in.

yea, prolly because you login into client via unibet.ee; but counties that dont have local unibet (like croatia) login into .com that doesent work.

Problem is still here, i changed languange (on login screen, below user/pass fields) to UK (is that okey, im not breaking any TOS or anything right) and I managed to login once, but now its not working anymore.  , , why does on my page states that im still loged in  from few days ago, when i press logout nothing happens ( http://imgur.com/a/GQ32l ).Im getting pretty frustrated because i discovred what your problem is (unibet.com being down for a lot of people) but i got no feedback from you and i still cant play.

I'm sure Unibet is dealing with the problem and they will let people know when it is fixed 😃

But maybe could you try this:

Uninstall software, delete all cookies from your computer (google it or try this: control panel - network & internet - delete browsing history and cookies - delete... - check mark "cookies and website data" - delete - ok), restart computer, download latest version of Internet Explorer, make it your default browser (if you already use Internet Explorer, delete cookies in there as well and make sure it's the newest version), in Internet Explorer go to Tools - Compatibility view settings - add websites: www.unibet.com and also your local www.unibet.  site - close, reinstall software using Internet Explorer, after installing and before starting software in your computer right-click and run as administrator.

If this does not work, then only thing you need to change back is your default browser.

Archived