Can't log in from PC

Hymn2Ninkasi

Hi,

I saw this was reported more than once, but it was said to be resolved. I had problems logging in multiple times yesterday and now again today. Yesterday I reached the login screen though, and was able to enter username and password, but then nothing happens when I press the log in button. If I repeated this 3-5 times then I could log in. But today it's just a white box. Tried reinstalling. Tried deleting skywalker folder. Tried restarting computer. Other suggestions? (Running windows 10 fwiw).

Unibetlogin.thumb.JPG.d0e0f4521b8287d2563d94ca31f42013.JPG

I don't have windows 10 and this is just an idea, but you could try turning on compatibility mode (windows 8/7): http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/set-compatibility-mode-windows-10 Go straight to the ending part of article where it says: "How to run an app in compatibility mode" 

And also check the box where it says: "Run this program as an administrator"

Hi, same problem here, just as Uhlen described. Yesterday I was able to login after couple of attempts, today I can't login at all.

After pressing login multiple times I only get grey screen. App doesn't freeze though, it can be closed without killing it.

If the wrong credentials are entered the server DOES reply to that.

I have also tried from my laptop - same thing happens.

Also, the browser login works fine and there in settings all other login attempts can be found.

Capture.thumb.JPG.cf814e66d93820a1d9b39a717d8e4127.JPG

Really sorry to hear you are experiencing this!

From what I can gather, this isn't a general issue, outside of the community we've had about 5 reports of the same issue today - meaning it's something that will have to be investigated specifically for the ones who's reported the issue.

Until we hear something back from the software guys, I'd like you to check out the last post here by , would be great if that solution works for you guys as well until we get the issue resolved:

For the client i found out if i open in the browser, than next to it i open the downloaded software, i can login to the software. I just upgrade to Sierra yesterday hoping it can solve, i deleted cache and cookies again last night, and i downloaded the latest flash player and shockwave as well.  But still the same, only with the above tricks im able to play. No idea really what can be wrong.

Former Community Manager

Hi!

I had the same problem too. 1st time I restarted the rooter and the modem, it worked. Next time it didn't work, and I restarted everything, the rooter, modem and the notebook too. and it worked.

But i also had problem loging in the web page too

I had exactly the same problem as Uhlen an meSlavYesterday i was able to login after couple of attempts, i succeed when i change the language to UK 😏, Today I couldn't login (just white screen) and i try to RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR and it helped. Obviously is happening to more than few players so its some global bug with poker client.

, we would have had a lot more contacts in customer service if it was a global issue. 6 customers have contacted us about it + you guys from the community.

I've added you to the list of affected customers and will let you know as soon as I get an update :) Apologies for the inconvenience!

Former community moderator

@MarcoV wrote:

@cvita, we would have had a lot more contacts in customer service if it was a global issue. 6 customers have contacted us about it + you guys from the community.

I've added you to the list of affected customers and will let you know as soon as I get an update :) Apologies for the inconvenience!

I agree Marco, maybe its not global and maybe i figure out what cause problem with logins. I remember that i had windows update yesterday morning so i look what update was about and there was Adobe flash player update. Maybe that update cause login problems.

updates.jpg.4352e4ebbae3fbbe1a0929c6db50358c.jpg

@MarcoV wrote:

@cvita, we would have had a lot more contacts in customer service if it was a global issue. 6 customers have contacted us about it + you guys from the community.

I had that login problem too but didn't noticed it to LC or customer support. Why? Because they haven't got permisson to solve the problem. They only can forward it to tech department or developers. Tech department don't work on weekends and they had a lot to do not only my problem. So for me is better using a webclient this weekend rather than make me angry by they "Sorry Sir, but we haven't got any information when will that problem be solved."answer.

I really hope we get this issue solved soon as possible, thanks a lot for the reports and screenshots, they're truly helpful for the people looking into this!

Another customer has had success with running the client as an administrator, could be worth giving a shot.

If you need instructions on how to do that, some should pop up from a google search:

https://www.google.com.mt/#q=how%20to%20run%20a%20program%20as%20administrator

Former Community Manager

I would try to uninstall the Adobe Flash update KB3201860: http://www.howtogeek.com/235474/how-to-roll-back-builds-and-uninstall-updates-on-windows-10/ Scroll down to this part: "Uninstall typical Windows updates"

If this fixes it, there's your problem - if not, it's something else and you can reinstall the update from here (it's the third one on the list): http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB3201860

This worked for me. Ty

@Ametrine wrote:

I would try to uninstall the Adobe Flash update KB3201860: http://www.howtogeek.com/235474/how-to-roll-back-builds-and-uninstall-updates-on-windows-10/ Scroll down to this part: "Uninstall typical Windows updates"

If this fixes it, there's your problem - if not, it's something else and you can reinstall the update from here (it's the third one on the list): http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB3201860

Is it possible that your computer reinstalled this update after you removed it, because the updates are automatic in your computer?

(Of course the problems with software are not meant for clients to solve and Unibet will fix the problem as soon as possible - but I think it's good to try out some simple fixes yourself :))

@gelja1983 wrote:

i have the same problem as uhlen, meSlav and cvita

Agree with @Ametrine; sounds like an issue with the latest update of Flash Player. Have you tried doing as suggested above?

Traffic is pretty normal, and I've got the same version of both Windows and Flash, and it's working. Number of complaints is also pretty low. The issue will be investigated further tomorrow. I'm sorry about the delay!

@Ametrine wrote:

@meSlav Is it possible that your computer reinstalled this update after you removed it, because the updates are automatic in your computer?

(Of course the problems with software are not meant for clients to solve and Unibet will fix the problem as soon as possible - but I think it's good to try out some simple fixes yourself :))

In fact it did reinstall the adobe update but after removing it once more I am still unable to login. 

I'm rolling back all the recent system updates now, if it doesn't help I'm reinstalling Windows.

No need to reinstall Windows, because any software should usually be able to keep up with any updates that you have in your computer. It's just odd that the login worked for a moment - try the network trace thing that  suggested 👍

Archived