Login poker

SCOBY

I cant login to the client on laptop. I type my name and pass, than nothing happen. Sometimes it works, but its like 2 times from 10 attempt. Also the unibet site is struggling for me, just loading, i have to refresh couple of times to make it work. I saw on a hungarian forum that others having same issue. I have everything else running properly, cache is ok. 

If you're still experiencing the problem, please let us know. I've been checking a bit and from my side it looks like you're logging in today fairly quick when trying - but the problem sounds like something a few other members have described as well and we'd love to know if it's been cleared up.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@cris1285 If you're still experiencing the problem, please let us know. I've been checking a bit and from my side it looks like you're logging in today fairly quick when trying - but the problem sounds like something a few other members have described as well and we'd love to know if it's been cleared up.

/Jeppe

@JeppeL Im still stuggling with the site and the client. From the https://www.unibet.com/ i changed to hu1.unibet.com, and thats better. For the client i found out if i open in the browser, than next to it i open the downloaded software, i can login to the software. I just upgrade to Sierra yesterday hoping it can solve, i deleted cache and cookies again last night, and i downloaded the latest flash player and shockwave as well.  But still the same, only with the above tricks im able to play. No idea really what can be wrong. Can be the laptop? :Wow:

I couldn't log in earlier so I closed client, reopened and quickly typed in login details. Had to do this a few times before it let me in.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived