cant login from pc app

charlypkr

Try these two steps:

1) Restart computer and see if it works.

2) If not, then uninstall * redownload the client.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Try this. When you open client, quickly type in details. If it doesnt let you login, exit out of client and try again. Took me like 4-5 tries before it finally let me in

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I posted this in another topic, but the problem was fixed for the guys in there so I don't think any of them tried it, but maybe you could try this if you have windows 10 (if not, then just delete cookies/cache from your default browser or from computer):

Uninstall software, delete all cookies from your computer (google it or try this: control panel - network & internet - delete browsing history and cookies - delete... - check mark "cookies and website data" - delete - ok), restart computer, download latest version of Internet Explorer, make it your default browser (if you already use Internet Explorer, delete cookies in there as well and make sure it's the newest version), in Internet Explorer go to Tools - Compatibility view settings - add websites: www.unibet.com and also your local www.unibet.  site if you have one - close, reinstall software using Internet Explorer, after installing and before starting software in your computer right-click and run as administrator.

If this does not work, then only thing you need to change back is your default browser.

Archived