Strange aliases at cash table

KenTouchMe

Oh, okay, at first look they seemed to be exactly the same, but still - even with a few differences - what are the odds that two non-connected players randomly choose those exact letters? Something's definitely fishy there. But I'm sure one of the Unibet guys will look into it.

I think Husmusen82 is right here. Besides the two aliases being almost the same, I see no affiliation between the two accounts in question - did it seem like they were colluding?

Former Community Manager

i just said that , it would be kinda stupid to put those aliases almost the same , and the topic was strange aliases nobody said that are colluding , chill

i didn't play very much , they didn't play in the same hands but that's not something strange

Pick any random two players at any table, and they are more likely to collude than those two. Obviously the other guy is just messing with the guy who picked that nick first. Same thing was going on at a table I was playing last night. Someone was using a nick with just random digits, and after a while one player leaves and "another" joins with seemingly the same nick, except for a couple of digits changed around.

It's pretty normal and is just people trolling. I've done it plenty myself and you see it quite often in the UK sats.

One of my favourite ever games was when there were five different variations of BadBeatPeete at the table, all with the same avatar.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

you should take example from  and  on how you should act in a community if you want to help a topic and/or a person , they probably been already in that situation and just explained what was happening , don't know why are you going so agressive on this matter

Do you know these moments when you feel bad for guys doing their jobs because customers make it hard for them for absolutely no reason? This is one of those moments....

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived