withdrawal times

rhyso

Go to solution Solved by Ametrine,

if i withdraw today to my debit card, when do the funds usually go into my bank account? i know it says 1-3 working days or 2-5 days but i know other betting websites say that but they tend to be earlier. cheers. 

• Like 1

• Solution

I requested a withdrawal on a Sunday morning and it was in my account on Monday morning. However, I am assuming that withdrawal time is dependant on many different factors, so just make sure you have done everything correctly on your side - uploaded your documents that are requested before any withdrawal and filled out all your information in your account.

I believe it will go quickly and smoothly for you, if not, you can always contact community moderators, who are happy to provide information to you, if there are any delays etc. :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi @Jannah93, welcome to the Community. :)

I can see the withdrawals successfully processed in our systems. Depending on the method you used to withdraw it should be in your account in a maximum of 3 working days, Bank transfer taking the longest time. If you used a VISA, the money should already be there.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

Hi @Jannah93, welcome to the Community. :)

I can see the withdrawals successfully processed in our systems. Depending on the method you used to withdraw it should be in your account in a maximum of 3 working days, Bank transfer taking the longest time. If you used a VISA, the money should already be there.

/Ray

Hi Ray yes I withdraw ba k to my visa card nothing there yet before when I have bet with company bet365 money went in at 4pm so wondering would that be same here as its not in my account yet 

It should be there today indeed @Jannah93, we can never say for sure how much time it takes as after we successfully process the transaction, it goes to a financial provider, then to VISA , then to your bank. This can happen in a split second though. Let us know tomorrow if the money is not added to your account and we will start a trace over it.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 11 months later...

Hey @easton1159 and welcome to the Community!

I've checked your account and the withdraw you made was processed from our side at 14/02/20 04:25. Could you please check if it's received? If not, I'll check with our payments department about it and we will most likely have to request a Bank Statement showing these dates from you and go forward from there. Hopefully it's there! 

Let me know if you need something else and I'm happy to assist.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...