withdrawl mobile issue

Spartan1983

Hi all,

i had an issue, I tried making a withdrawl this evening and was unable due to not having verified my account. I know that this is a stipulation of some websites, but you normally get reminders to say you need to verify it after signing up. I have been told by one of your colleagues that somethings are limited on mobile phones, so it apparently applies to messages such as these. So now i have to go through the lengthy process of acquiring these documents. Maybe this should be looked at to avoid future customer issues,

Kind Regards

Jimmy

Not always. Majority of sites will ask for verification once you initiate your first withdrawal. Its always wise to have a photo of your ID & utility bill saved securely on your computer for when sites do ask for them.

Good luck with the process. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and swiftly for you 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Welcome aboard, ! :)

We also have reminders and notifications, whenever we need documents, and these will also be shown on the mobile website :)

I've had a quick look at your account, and as far as I can see, we don't actually need any documents from you. It is true that withdrawals are blocked on your account, but you should be able to get it unblocked without having to send anything - at least that's what the information I have available indicates. There's no one available from the responsible team at this time, but I've sent them an email, to get everything confirmed. Will get back to you tomorrow with more information :)

The player safety department just got back to me, and they confirm that we don't need any documents from you. There's one minor formality you need to go through though, before withdrawals will be unblocked. Our UK Customer Support will get in contact with you to get this done :)

Archived