Tournaments added jackpots

KenTouchMe

Ok , so today i've seen the Jackpot tournaments and gave me an idea , i don't know if would be easy or hard to implement but here it goes .

Preferably every tournament (would attract more players) but only a few can do , the players will be charged a jackpot "fee" something like a few cents (0,05E-0,10E) , and wouldn't be like a top 10 or anything , only the player who win the specific tournament in the first place most times (in a month) will win the jackpot , probably will be a tie most of the times but i guess a good amount will be reached in a month so that the players can split .

If it could be implemented i think more tournaments is the best way to go because if it's just one everybody will play only that .

I don't know if it's a good idea or not , just throwing it out there .

Thanks for bringing it up, there is nothing wrong with throwing ideas out. Seeds have to be planted, before flowers can rise to the surface.

Several discussions about jackpot elements and tournaments has been take place over time. I think what we have to figure out is, how to give every one a fair shot in relation to the investment made to participate in these games. 

I guess we could have a jackpot counter whenever these games run and then a random prize drop once a month on averge to pay out one table in those tournaments. Best would be to apply it to all GTD tournaments.

Would like to hear more suggestions from you guys.

You could have it run as a sort of 'Grand final' type thing where you run multiple events in a month and if you finish in the top x% you get a ticket for the Jackpot final. The Main event would have a GTD based on the jackpot money taken during the month and you could make it multibuy up to x amount so players can play lots of the events leading up to it and earn more tickets.

Or you do the reverse and give the bottom x% a ticket to the final and allow buy-ins to it so you give the 'losing players' a chance at the big prize and the winning players can use they're winnings from the feeder events and buy in direct. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived