Weekly Rewards - week 42 (RecorpH special edition)

MarcoV

@ReCorpH just started working in our office today, so we want to dedicate this week's Weekly Rewards to our new colleague and congratulate him on his new job - so cool that he's sitting right next to the three of us 😃

As usual, there'll be a €10 bounty on @Jeppe-Unibet@Stubbe-Unibet and myself, although this time we won't be the biggest targets on your bounty hunt, as @ReCorpH will play with a €15 bounty on his head!

If you've received a like during last week, you'll get a ticket for the freeroll taking place this Saturday at 20:00 CET.

Prize pool:
1st: €250 UO ticket
2nd: €50 UO ticket
3rd-5th: €25 UO ticket
6th-10th: €10 UO ticket

Please note that your poker alias will have to be identical or very similar to your community alias. If it's not, you'll not be eligible to a ticket.

Let's give it up for  who just got his community account flagged as a Unibet employee :rockon:

recorph.PNG.947f669a74ed66fa424b2dac34c967b5.PNG

Former community moderator

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on the new job ! What greater way to start your first week then by a freeroll for the community 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Wow, nice promotion once again :D

Wouldn't it be interesting if the bounty worked like in some tourneys? 25% goes in your pocket and 75% on your own head. (or other values) That way the bounty-love can spread one further :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Thank you people! Looks like I'm keen to this lovely U-badge.. 

What a lovely Community reward once again! Big prizepool, fairly low requirement, nice bounties! (Going to mess up my game a bit, gotta get used to it, huh? 🆒 )

And what a pleasant surprise for me that ,  and  is really sitting right next to us! 

And what I can say about my first day is that IT WAS AWESOME. Everyone is really nice, the office is really nice, the atmosphere is really nice, the tools are really nice, the weather is really nice. Everything still feels unreal to me. Maybe it'll hit me someday, that I moved to paradise.

I'll meet some of you at the FT of the freeroll! 😏

Well done , you will be working in the finnish live chat right? Now i know who to bother with my endless complaints about Esports betting complaints🤣

Btw Seems like I haven't been able to be active enough here as of late, been a hectic month for me FeelsBadMan

Archived