Can't reply on mobile

Jami-Unibet

Hey , don't know why but I can't comment anything on community (atleast on the idea/bug report section, haven't tried elsewhere yet) unless using bolded text. When trying to click to write something it jumps to the bottom of the page. Using Android 5.0.1 and the built in browser. Can someone try to replicate it and post results? 

Maybe because you have the Employee tag so its bolded by default to command authority.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Any idea what might've caused it? Weird that it does it in some sections but not all. As I showed you, jumps to the bottom of the page and won't let me type anything, unless I change the text settings, as in bold and unbold, then I can comment normally. And sometimes there is no problem at all. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have some issues too with commenting on android. They occur only sometimes (let's say 5% of the times)

When I click reply and want to hit the text field, then it jumps to the bottom of the page. I scroll up and try again, but the same happens. When I refresh it's most of the times good again :)

P.s. With me it happens in every section, so not only these two

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue that it jumps to the bottom of the page. It always happens when I tap somewhere in the body text field, never if I tap in the title text field. My guess is that it has something to do with the layout taskbar loading on top of the body textfield and somehow preventing me from selecting the textfield itself.

I have a Galaxy s5 neo with android 6.0.1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived