Unibet Open T&C

taft

The way the T&C is worded, that wouldn't be possible either. According to T&C a package can't be transferred for anything and you must play the event you won a package for or it will be forfeited.

However, we have seen people who have exchanged packages for later events/traded packages for cash value. So either the T&C were written before these new changes were made (Most likely) or they've changed them now which I doubt.

It would be great if staff could clarify this as it might confuse a lot of people.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Yes I know it's possible but for the people who aren't part of the community, the way it's worded in the T&C is very different than what they allow.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Okay, thanks  and  I'm playing the final now but not sure if I can go to Bucharest in December in case I win a package, so that t&c unnerved me a bit, glad to hear there probably are some options if I can't attend.

@taft wrote:

Okay, thanks @Magicadil and @AndreiBN I'm playing the final now but not sure if I can go to Bucharest in December in case I win a package, so that t&c unnerved me a bit, glad to hear there probably are some options if I can't attend.

@Andrew can clarify.

He allows packages to be cchanged to 1k in tickets, if you get a 2nd package from a different source then that can be changed to 2k in tickets i.e you win one from challenges, then win one by playing the funal.

You can also move a package to a later event.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived