Consistent weird betsizing in 50nl game

Husmusen82

Hi,

I was just multitabling 50nl, and on 7 out of 8 tables available I was joined by a player called 'pampamrampam'. Nothing special of course, but surprisingly (to me at least) this player always used the standard opening sizes of 1.10 and 1.70 (the former in early position and the latter in late position.... however random that may be). Theoretically he/she can obviously be typing in the amounts every time, but given the number of tables, the time played and the sometimes instant betting this is virtually impossible.... and above all, completely idiotic to do. Am I missing something that it is somehow possible to come to these betsizes easily (as in: not by typing)? I have no clue how to pull that off with any in game button or incremental scroll option. Any kind of scripting is forbidden (as far as I know) so that can't (or shouldn't at least.....) be it. Anybody can enlighten me? It really stood out, especially since I've seen A LOT of hands on these stakes and it just never happens (apart from one or two tabling random players of course). 

Regards

Husmusen82

Weird, it's almost as if humans are very habitual creatures :P

8 tables doesn't seem even close to "virtually impossible" to type your bets, even almost instantly when there isn't tons of action. Personally I'm too lazy to type it all the time, although I'm forcing myself to do it more and more :D . If it's always instant then it might be suspicious.

Archived