Unibet olympics

jonny2192

I was thinking a set of games related to bingo,slots,sports betting,poker etc

Countries or teams competeing.

Daft or sensisble games

example games.

Bingo

Best return on £10

Blind fold bingo, 30 seconds to remember card and then you play it blind folded.

Slots

Best return on £10

Maximum number of games spinning at once, so people learn what takes the longest to spin and then try to see how many machines can be spinning at same time.

Betting

Best return on £10

Guess odds for future games, closest wins.

Poker 

Best return on £10

Most tables active without timing out.

Basically a set of events across different formats that teams/people compete over for medals.

Then in each section of the site people can enter a a promotion where they bet on who they think will win and best return of virtual money wins a prize. Possiblly a bit of info on the participants to help guide the betting and add content.

Could be a bit of fun especially if you had participants willing to get involved a bit i.e A training bio of a player who has been learning slots etc.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

They did something like this on the ESPN coverage for the WSOP one year. I remember them doing stuff like having to try and deal cards directly into boxes on the table and card flicking but I can't find the footage online. There is some prop bet stuff online called 'The Nuts' where some of the pros did random games against each other. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived