Faster acces to live support

AndreiBN

At the moment if you wanna get live customer support you have to go through 3 steps.The "help" button it's pretty small to be noticed in the first place and it opens another tab and you still need to go to "contact us" in order to get to the "live chat" option which will open a pop up .I know the tab which is open gives you the option to look into FAQ ,but still think it's to long process.

A "Live chat button" on the front page of Unibet think it would help :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Also a 'Live Chat' option inside the poker client would be useful.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I presume part of the reason will be to get people to find alternatives to find the answer, as we all see here people ask the same questions that with 2 seconds of looking are easy to find.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Customer support agents are on a payroll to help Unibet customers.For a new member of Unibet or for somebody who really needs live support i think at the moment it's pretty hard to navigate on the site and this will help a lot.

No matter how many info a client whould have,there will always be a few who will contact live support just to be sure.

In betting industry, having an excelent customer support really gives a lot of trust to the clients.And we all have seen in this community how satisfied were a few members after they received help from one of the guys in the community team ,members who at the beginning had a lot of disappointment with live customer support.

So it will be a great practise also for some customer support agents,who will have all kind of info at their fingertips at any moment,and avoid some strange moments when a customer feels like he is helping the agent more than the agent is helping him with all kind of information.And Unibet,in my opinion,is not the best when it comes to customer support.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

One thing that seems to be the let down with CS from what I have read, is the CS internal communication.

Things seem to get stuck between departments, I used to have the same problem with outbound orders when I was a warehouse manager as there are a lot of steps to dealing with an order. 

We used a simple order book that was shared and colour coded and people could see the snagging points.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived