November promotion?

GotWhatItTakes

The pages aren't up yet.  As you say, development time is focussed on 2.0, which means we've had to reuse old promotions which don't need much work (much like this month).  This is what will run:

Winter Bootcamp
MTT Leagues
November Mission

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Thanks ! 

I just saw Robin´s post too, but the missions page didn´t load for me as well. With your 2nd missions link everything works just fine. 😃

I think the MTT promotion is great. 3 different buyin levels, best 30 results count, I really looking forward to it and try to play as many of the events that can earn you points as possible. :popeye:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

Thanks @MoreTBC! 

I just saw Robin´s post too, but the missions page didn´t load for me as well. With your 2nd missions link everything works just fine. 😃

I think the MTT promotion is great. 3 different buyin levels, best 30 results count, I really looking forward to it and try to play as many of the events that can earn you points as possible. :popeye:

I agree for someone looking for a nice challenge to work on their MTT play with this is a pretty awesome promotion, plenty of play and rewards the players that perform the best, very well thought out. Good luck GotWhatItTakes!

• 2 years later...
Ah, gotcha @MetalWolf, sorry about being "thick". I am afraid I can't disclose more than is actually onsite at the moment. The guys over at poker are working on this month's offering. I notified them that there an interest and people want disclosure :). We'll hear back from them ASAP.
Former Community Moderator

Archived