dmbusa

Go to solution Solved by MarcoV,

As a new customer I must say how disappointed i am with the level of service from Unibet.

A customer service department that cannot answer a question other that to say it is the weekend and the department concerned has minimal staff.

Then to get an email from customer support which was totally irelavent to me and should of gone to another customer is frankly unbelievable and must be in contavention of data protection etc.. Fortunatley there were no details in the email that could of compromised the other customer. Yes i did get an email back when I pointed this out apologising for the mistake but it shouldn't happen in the first place.

Now on the account verification screen it says 1 to 3 working days for you to completre the process how so? every other company I have had to do this with it has been completed in 24 hours and in most cases the same day.

so far a very bad customer experience and i am strongly considering what action I will take next

• Like 1

I totally understand your opinion because I have had similar "laggy process" with my account verification. What I have learned about this, that the supporter only forwards the requests to the department and don't have any opportunity to speed up the process. Second: writing the problem here or a direct message to the Unibet guys could solve the problem faster than repeating it to another agents again and again. Third: yes, weekend isn't your friend so 1 or 2 days delay may happen.

• Like 2

1-3 days is extremely standard for a verification check. Just comply with their requests and send the documents they need. It only delays the process if you start questioning why you need to send certain documents. All the information can be found in the Terms & Service, Verification section.

As far as them sending you an email that should have been forwared to someone else. I'm glad you brought that up. Now they can look into it to make sure it doesn't happen in the future.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

It took them 2 days to email me what documents they wanted so that is even more of a delay.

On the day i received the emails they had all the documents required within a couple of hours. I phoned to check they had got them and was told one was a bit blurred and to resend which i did. so that part is fine. 

We are now on the 4th working day and i get told that the department dealing with it is a bit swamped at the moment.

Dont worry, once this process done, you will find one of the best site, and everything will be smooth. You just have to understand it takes little longer, but we all can tell you, its a safe place. And since you posted your problem here, the moderators here will help you for sure. Btw are you able to deposit, play at the moment (wout verification)?

• Like 2

I have no problem with them having to do this.

What i do have a problem with is the total lack of sensible and timely communication from them

TWO days for them to send an email

a customer service dept. that cant tell me why the withdrawal is on hold, and send an email to me in error.

advertising 1 to 3 working days for the account to be verified and after 4 days still no joy only to be told the dept dealing with it is a bit swamped.

, thanks for sharing your experience here on the community. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. 

Will do my best to get an update as soon as possible - I'll reply in this thread once I get more information about the whole case.

• Like 4
Former community moderator

With your phone, take a picture of Driver's licence and Utility Bill (Two seperate pictures). Make sure the pictures are in focus when you take them. Then put the pictures on your computer & upload them.

I debate

Marco is looking into it. It may take 1-2 days for you to get an answer but hold tight. Verifications are usually extremely fast but in some cases may take a bit longer if they have to review a few things.

Once you get past this stage, you'll never have to go through the hassle again and everything will be smooth 😃

I debate

• Solution

@dmbusa, our player safety department has looked into the case. They have approved your documents, except the Skrill screenshot, which unfortunately I'll have to ask you to send again. The reason why it didn't get approved was that we're asking for a full printscreen of your Skrill account with your name showing. If you send in the screenshot within the next hours, I'll do my best to get it solved it in the afternoon.

I'll evaluate this case with the customer service agents involved, once we get the withdrawal approved and everything sorted out with the documents. 

Not every player safety/documents case takes 1-3 working days to solve - the processing time depends on the type of case. A simply compliance check, which is what most players will experience, will take 24 hours to get completed – we approve xx % of compliance documents within 24 hours and xx % within 48 hours.
In your particular case, you should have been told by customer support, that it may take up to 5 working days to resolve the case. I understand it can be frustrating to wait for a withdrawal, and that it's even worse to initially get told one processing time and then find out that it’s actually going to take longer than first communicated.
There’s no question that we should have been more clear about the document requirements, to avoid having to upload the documents multiple times.

We should've informed you right away that we were requesting those documents instead of waiting two days before doing so after you made the withdrawal. Usually our customer service agents receive this kind of information at least once a day, and they should send you an email requesting the documents. I'm not sure if this was even a mistake in customer service or if another department didn't communicate properly, but I'll get to the bottom of it and have a chat with the guys involved.

• Like 6

Thank you for your cooperation,  :) 

I'm happy to confirm that all documents are approved. The only thing we need to do now is to withdraw the money to your credit card instead of your Skrill account. The money has been reversed to your Unibet account, so you'll need to request a new withdrawal to your credit card. Once you've done that, I'll let the player safety team know and ask them to approve the withdrawal right away.

Thanks for mentioning the Skrill tab on your account - I'll have a look at today and inform the guys who need to edit the text.

• Like 1

Please tell us more about when this happened to you and I'll look into it, normally we'll always respond the same day and usually within a few hours. I checked your contact history with customer support, and as far as I could see an email was sent to you the same day each time you sent us one.

Former Community Manager

Thank you for all your assistance with this. Is there a reason I have to withdraw to my credit car rather than Skrill? as from previous experience with that card they will only accept what they call "refunds" upto the original deposit?

You're very welcome, I'm glad it worked out well. Since you won the bet on the Brazilian match - congrats by the way - with the deposit you made from your credit card before depositing with Skrill, we prefer if the money return to the same bank account where the first deposit came from :)

Ok I have made a withdrawal back to the credit card of the original deposit amount which they are happy to receive as a "refund" However they have not in the past accepted amounts larger than the original deposit. Which is why I canceled the first withdrawal request for the full amount and split it between the credit card (which has now been paid Thank you) and Skrill 

, I checked with one of my colleagues from our player safety team, and she told me we haven’t had any issues transferring money to a credit card, for the reason that the withdrawal was higher than the original deposit.

We can’t exclude the risk of your bank denying the transaction for that reason, but as we’re convinced that there is no issue paying out to your credit card in this case, I was advised to ask you to request the withdrawal, so we can start processing the transaction :)

• Like 1