Bingo poker.....!????

SCOBY

I do not understand how some players play all the cards they receive, or 2 & 5 k & 3,2 & 9, etc., and structured game who, somewhat play the cards real hold'em, I begin to lose hope of nai win any tournament such players.

Curiously these players really win anything with these hands and remove players who play good books

I think I have to quit the game of hold'em because it's not science but a kind of bingo.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Well a hand like 2,8 still has a roughly 20% chance to crack aces. 1/5. In the short run that seems very likely but in the long run that 20% gets very small. (If the hand played out 100 million times, Aces would win 80 million times)

A lot of the garbage hands still have 30-40% chance against hands like A,K and medium pairs.

The only way to deal with the 'Bingo' element is have a large enough bankroll to keep playing despite the suckouts.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Good point, ! 

But Aces are not as bad as you said. 😏 

Vs 28o its 88 - 12 % 

Vs 28s its 15-17% depending on whether one of the aces got the same suit as the suited 28. 

I didn´t mean to shoot your mouth off, just wanted to give the hand we all love a bit of its power back. :inlove:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Poker is a game of small edges in the short term but those edges add up massively over the long term creating big edges. 

If you get it all in as 80% favourite then you should be jumping for joy while stuffing your 80% worth of sklansky dollars in your pocket. 

couple of thoughts about this interesting subject:

- the better the player, the wider the range of hands they can play, because they will have an edge postflop (that's why you see very good players play 'garbage' hands, because they think (& most of the time they can) outplay their opponents.

- on unibet they made the choice to only offer 6 handed cashgames with the option of automatically be seated at a random table (which I like, don't get me wrong). This automatically means you play an often amount of times short handed. The shorter handed --> the wider range of hands you should play, so it sometimes will include 'garbage' hands like K4 or J7.

Archived