Poker client wont load

pokerking1

Clear cookies/cache.

Make sure your flash player/java are up to date. Also, make sure your browser is up to date.

Report back here once you 've done the above steps.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I having similar problem. I use to register when registration opens, than close the client, and back when its starting. Sometimes im late 1-2 minutes, there is no problem with Holdem, but if im not on time, i cant play that (only that) Omaha anymore. There is just a screen without button, cards, whatever - screenshot down below. Doesnt matter if i restart the whole computer, so i just give up usually. To download and install again its time, for a freeroll doesnt make sense. Its strange, really happens only with Omaha. I always delete cache and cookies, i use to download the newest client, no idea, whats wrong, but until now i didnt really care: ok, i missed it, but there will be an other one. But now we had a blackout for a minute, of course no wifi. Than im not able to play anymore. I was on 2nd place, healthy stack, thats really annoying. I was thinking to delete than download again the software, but even if it helps, i surely loose plenty stack, it was middle of the game. So now im already very interested how to solve this ❤️♥️❤️

Wow, its almost 24 hours didnt get any answer from the support. Unusual slow. I asked why this happens all the time when i play omaha. And also, since its not my fault, the software is unreliable, and i was in good, "ticket" position, with that stack plenty bounty ahead, i was asked if there is any good will giving me that ticket. I know the answer will be NO, but i feel im kinda right, and nothing loose with. But no answer on any of my question... 

Probably because its the weekend. Less activity from staff during these days. 

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Sorry for the late reply  and , we'll definitely have someone from the poker team look at this - and for you cris1285 also if a ticket can be issued. Something that could be relevant for the poker team is, are you both getting this error when playing from a Mac? And if not, then what operating system are you using?

Former Community Manager

The very same happened today. But now i wanted to make it for a screenhot. I registered to omaha freeroll, than i let my laptop sleep. Twenty minutes after the start i turn on, and login, and this was on the screen. Very funny, but very weird why it happens all the time.

Another member reported the exact same error in the omaha freerolls and I'd like to try and have the developers take a look. Could I get you to follow the same instructions I gave to Steppek77 here and send me the link, I'll pass it on to the poker team when we have the information :)

Former Community Manager

Archived