Twitter following

jerry

So, i was trying to follow Unibet twitter channel, but it asked my birthday and i dont know how i just clicked this without watching and i made the birthday which is under 18 lol (its says now you do not meet the minimum age requirements to follow this account).How can i change it? In Twitter i cant find any birthday setting. Any ideas?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Follow these steps and put your birthday again after

You can remove your birthday from your profile by following the below steps:

1. Sign into twitter.com or open your iOS or Android app.
  2. Go to your profile and click or tap the Edit profile button.
  3. Click the Birthday section.
  4. Change the values you selected in each of the birthday dropdown menus back to the default values (e.g., “Day," “Month," and “Year”) (web) or tap Remove birthday (iOS or Android app). Note: to remove your birthday from your profile on the web, you will need to remove your information from all three of the birthday fields.
  5. Click Save changes (web) or tap Done and then Save (iOS or Android app).
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Or if you want just create another twitter account. Extremely fast process. 

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I dont know how i missed that. It just i mess around the settings tab and didnt see this edit profile. 

So, after clearing the cookies, log in, log out, changing the browser it finally accepted my following, even if at first i was not happy with my 43 birthyear :haha:. Thanks for all the help.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived