cant log in for months now

drdzo

Hello!

Use XP and cant log in for months now. Playong in browser but have problems as there only can run 1 table at the time. SO dont know what to do. I have new version 1.34 and everything is good until the point when window come to log in. When I put in my login details, simple, nothing happen. Everything is just frozen. Cant log in, only can shut down window. And that is it. Please, what to do? Need to say here that before I never had these problems even I stop playins some time with Unibet becouse of this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Are you still experiencing the issue ? Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, must have been missed in the shuffle.  is this something you've heard of before, perhaps related to XP?

Former Community Manager

@drdzo wrote:

Hello!

Use XP and cant log in for months now. Playong in browser but have problems as there only can run 1 table at the time. SO dont know what to do. I have new version 1.34 and everything is good until the point when window come to log in. When I put in my login details, simple, nothing happen. Everything is just frozen. Cant log in, only can shut down window. And that is it. Please, what to do? Need to say here that before I never had these problems even I stop playins some time with Unibet becouse of this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Windows Xp is no longer supported by Microsoft or Adobe Air, that is why the client does not work on XP.

Have you tried the new beta browser version?

Unfortunately there isn't much to do, Windows Xp is no longer supported by Microsoft or Adobe Air which our poker client runs on, so playing the client from XP will not work until we get our new client released :(

Former Community Manager

Archived