White login screen on Poker Client

aceofspades

I just downloaded the Unibet poker client v1.31.0, updated Adobe AIR and Flash, but when I open the program, the login screen is completely white and behind it is the client, but I can't click on it because it is greyed out. How do I fix the blank login screen? I am running WinXP SP3.

I should mention that the very first time I opened up the client, I could type in my login name and password, but it didn't do anything when I pressed the yellow login button. So, I re-opened the Unibet Poker client and have always seen the white screen instead. I even added Unibet to my Anti-virus exception rules.

@aceofspades wrote:

I just downloaded the Unibet poker client v1.31.0, updated Adobe AIR and Flash, but when I open the program, the login screen is completely white and behind it is the client, but I can't click on it because it is greyed out. How do I fix the blank login screen? I am running WinXP SP3.

I should mention that the very first time I opened up the client, I could type in my login name and password, but it didn't do anything when I pressed the yellow login button. So, I re-opened the Unibet Poker client and have always seen the white screen instead. I even added Unibet to my Anti-virus exception rules.

I am not 100% sure but I think there is a problem with xp security certificates since they stopped updating xp, I remember seeing something about it on 2+2, Seen you posted there so maybe a search of that thread will help, failing that you should be ok playing the web version.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

It was around the 24-06-2016.

Another problem I just remembered, sometimes its because the terms and conditions box you need to accept doesnt display properly.

Try accepting the terms in the web client and then re-trying the desktop version.

@aceofspades wrote:

No box pops up whether I open the web browser or the client. Sad day for me.

Only thing I can now think off is to use a different computer to just accept the terms once and then try on original pc.

(if thats even the problem)

@aceofspades wrote:

Thanks for the help. I'll try it out. Don't think that's the issue because I remember seeing the login screen the first time I logged in, but who knows.

Are there any advantages to playing on the desktop client as opposed to the web client?

Not sure at moment, as the new web client is not released here. 

The original web client is only table at a time for me, sure you can multi table on client 2.0

I tried to log in on my Windows Vista laptop and it still gives me the white screen. Guess I'm out of luck until the new client rolls out.

ive tried the beta but can't tell how the multitabling will work. Can I tile my tables on the beta client so I can see all tables at once? Also are there any HU tables on Unibet? And is there hand histories that I can save, download and review on my own time or will I only be able to access HH in client? I find it silly that name changes are allowed and we cannot dl or own hands for review.

Just to update: I am now aware there is a feature to stack tables but no tiling, no hu cash but there is hu sng.

i think I will pass on playing at Unibet for now, maybe until the new client gets rolled out. Please consider tiling tables for the desktop client and hu cash. Oh and ability to download hands for our own dissection of our game. Regardless, your product seems to trend in the right direction and I wish Unibet much success!

Another update: My Windows XP system now shows me the grey login screen with the name and password fields as well as the yellow login button. However, when I press the login button, nothing  happens. As well, when I switch the language to something else, the flag doesn't change to the respective country's flag.

Any help?

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and updates.

Windows Xp is no longer supported by Microsoft or Adobe Air, that is why the client does not work on XP.

You can play up to four tables in the beta web version but you cannot tile the tables, there are HU SNGs we do not plan on adding HU cash tables and hand histories are only availabe in the hand history section.

Archived