10/14 community freeroll chat and stream

BonusPater

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gah, I shouldn't have signed up for that second freeroll. When that table opened the client started disconnecting on and off and I had to click like crazy for anything to happen. Ended up clicking call on things I didn't mean to and then it all went down hill from there. Had to close the stream too so probably missed a lot. When things finally got stable enough to play I went all in with 99 and lost. :sad: But congrats to  who got my bounty. :cash: And good luck to everyone who's still in. 😃

Just posting for Blom1006 from twitch, his unibet alias is Blom106 and 4€ MTT ticket please! He can't join the community unfortunately. :( Darn country-restrictions. :(

And me, ReCorpH, ReCorpH, 4€ MTT please! 

E: +10€ MTT for SLAYING Stubbe at 8ball pool. ;) Was fun! 

What a lovely stream! :Popeye:

@Valkyrie wrote:

Gah, I shouldn't have signed up for that second freeroll. When that table opened the client started disconnecting on and off and I had to click like crazy for anything to happen. Ended up clicking call on things I didn't mean to and then it all went down hill from there. Had to close the stream too so probably missed a lot. When things finally got stable enough to play I went all in with 99 and lost. :sad: But congrats to @pirahn who got my bounty. :cash: And good luck to everyone who's still in. 😃

Ty and very unlucky in the flip.I had same problem yesterday with computer. I did a windows update and all good today.

So i made the 2nd place (jerry14) and im pretty pissed. Heads Up was piss poor on my side, but to be honest i had long run of some weakest hands. And then came AQ and i made the allin and rival had Q8 and with A on board and no 8....i miraculously lose. AAAAAAAAAA :waterfall::waterfall:

But i won one bounty of 9E so its pretty cool. So, maybe its wrong topic but what can i do to cash this Unibet Open 25E ticket? Is this some kind of step program? Only way is to make it to 250E and then i could win some $? Seriously i would rather cash it for 50% or less value :haha:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived