Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

A few more bets for this round:

Schalke 04 vs Eintracht Frankfurt - NTS: Choupo-Moting - Odds 1.33 :cash:
Darmstadt vs FC Köln - NTS: Modeste - Odds 1.62 :cash:
Werder Bremen vs Bayern Münich - NTS: Lewandowski - Odds 2.33 :cash:

Bets posted earlier this week:

Schalke 04 vs Eintracht Frankfurt - Under 2.5 goals - Odds 1.75 (now odds 1.61)
Schalke 04 vs Eintracht Frankfurt - Scorecast: 1-0 and Burgstaller - Odds 23 (now odds 20)
Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Mönchengladback - AH Leverkusen -1 - Odds 2.65  (now odds 2.50)
Darmstadt vs FC Köln - BTTS: No - Odds 1.80 (still odds 1.80)
VfL Wolfsburg vs Augsburg - AG: Yunus Malli - Odds 4 (still odds 4)

Excel doc updated: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14641388/Bundesliga_Corner_Stubbe.xlsx

• Like 4

Another horrible display by Schalke. The team from Gelsenkirchen deserved one point in my opinion (believe Naldo should have been awarded a free kick when Frankfurt scored). Well, both under 2.5 goals and Choupo-Moting not to score have been won, so at least I managed a decent profit :)

• Like 7

Yesterday wasn't the best of days. Very surprised by Darmstads total collapse and Leverkusens ditto. On a bit of a bad run at the moment, if we forget about the odds on BUrgstaller to score the first goal last week. 

It's usually possible to find a few good value bets on Unibet, if you place the bets a week in advance. This doesn't seem to be the case for the next round, as I haven't been able to find a single interesting bet. 

I doubt it'll be the case, but if the odds on Mainz increase to around 5.65, I do see a bit of value in this (currently 5.25 on Unibet). The same goes for the odds on Freiburg; if it increases to 2.60-2.65, I think there's a bit of value.

• Like 4

Have had a hard time finding value at Unibet for the next round, I do expect to post a few special bets later though :)

After failing the last three seasons, today I finally managed to secure tickets for the Revierderby. Will be heading to Gelsenkirchen the 1st of April to watch Schalke beat Dortmund 3-0 :D

s04bxb.PNG.5be5539970213ca89dd6cc0712ee0ce4.PNG

• Like 12

I've only placed two pre-match bets for this round (see below) so I'm going to try something new. I'll be watching a few games this week, and will keep an eye on the live odds for these. I expect to post a few live bets in the thread. If the odds decrease significantly within 3 minutes of posting the bet, I'll set the odds to 1.0 in the Excel document, as you should have a chance to place the bet under the same conditions. If the odds increase significantly, I won't change anything.

Bayern Münich vs Schalke 04 - NTS: Lewandowski - Odds 2.18
Bayern Münich vs Schalke 04 - AG: Burgstaller - Odds 6.25

• Like 2

Luck certainly not on my side at the moment. Burgstaller should have scored one in the first half, but if Schalke continue to play like they've done in the first 45, I think he'll get one in the second half. Both teams look a bit shaky in the defense.

I will put one unit on Schalke to score the next goal. Odds is currently 5.40, and I don't expect it to change in the next 10 min :)

Excel doc now updated: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14641388/Bundesliga_Corner_Stubbe.xlsx

ROI now down to 13.2, which obviously isn't bad, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed, considering how unlucky we've been in the last couple of rounds. Been so close to hitting both an odds 25 and 6.25 (was literally a question of a few centimeters and Burgstaller would have scored in the last game). A bad streak is often followed by a good one, so let's hope this is the week things will change :)

Today and tomorrow the "Achtelfinalen" in the DFB-Pokal are played, and there're some very interesting matches. There's a good chance I'll place a special or two on Schalkes game, as soon as I know the lineup.  
For tonight I'm keeping on eye on Wolfsburg to win against Bayern. Unibet currently arround the market average on this outcome, but the odds is increasing at the moment (was 13 about 40 minutes ago, then increased to 14 and a few minutes later 15). Even odds 15 is a little interesting, but I hope it'll be a little higher in a couple of hours. Will keep you posted :)

I was just about to post a bet on Greuther Fürth, but as I was writing the above, the odds slashed from 5.8 to 5.4.... :(

• Like 1

Looking good with HSV. Odds on Wolfsburg has been 16 since around 12:45, and even though there's a small chance it'll increase to approx. 17 before kick-off, I'll place the bet now. I'm going with a Draw No Bet.

Bayern Münich vs Wolfsburg - DNB: 2 - Odds 14 :cash::cash:

• Like 2

Caligiuri is likely to play next to Burgstaller in the attack, and I think he'll get  90 minutes on the pitch. Expect Huntelaar to replace Burgstaller and Kono to replace Kolasinac, the last substitution I'm not sure about, but it could be Meyer or Geis coming on instead of Stambouli or Goretzka (obviously all depend on how the match evolves and the guys play :)). The odds doesn't reflect this.

• Like 1

A bet for the weekend:

Schalke 04 vs Hertha Berlin - AG: Caligiuri - odds 4.30

Fairly certain Caligiuri will play in the attack again in the weekend. Choupo, Kono and Meyer haven't been great when playing up front, and I don't see Huntelaar and Burgstaller playing next to each other (they're too much alike). Caligiuri has been good in the last two games, even though he's missed a few chances :)

• Like 1

This bet won't be included in the score for the blog, but it's so good that I thought I would share it anyway. There's currently odds 1.91 on Schalke to score the next goal. They've had 83 % possession and Sandhausen still haven't had a shot on goal. Great value

• Like 1