Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

This week: 

A friendly game between FC Bayern and the German national team is being considered as a form of compensation for Hansi Flick's expected move to the DFB as the association insists they will not pay a fee for a coach. Bayern's German players like Manuel Neuer, Leon Goretzka, Joshua Kimmich, Leroy Sané and Niklas Süle would then play for both teams. 

One year ago: 
Real Madrid, Bayern and Inter have set up a charity tournament, the European Solidary Cup. The three teams will all come up against each other in 2021, with the aim of raising money for healthcare resources in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic. 

image.png.bae97fc7b1f13e33e0ab25d0b3ba0457.png

Smurf-bros, this will be one heck of a 2. Bundesliga next season:

• Hamburg
  • Düsseldorf
  • Heidenheim
  • Pauli
  • Paderborn
  • Nürnberg
  • Hannover
  • Smurfs
  • maybe Köln/Bremen/Hertha

spacer.png

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

OK boyos, we're going into the final 2 weeks of the Bundesliga season with 3 matchdays and the cup final coming up next!

The BVB is playing Red Bull twice, today and next Thursday for the cup. As we mentioned a few weeks ago, matchday 32 is probably it for the BVB if we still want to reach the UCL. Unfortunately, we're not only missing Bellingham (red card) and Morey (horror injury last week) but also Haaland today.

However, last week against Kiel coach Terzic implemented our new "Killah Bees" attack with Sancho-Reus-Hazard and even Reyna who switched positions up front all of the time. Our whole offense is trending up, so I'm feeling good about the game.

At the bottom, unfortunately it seems like Hertha is about to escape relegation again, so it's on between Köln, Arminia and Bremen. 

The smurfs are playing the first of their last 4 games of Bundesliga history today as well. This will also be the first one after the Smurf supporters gave them a little bit of non-verbal motivation 2,5 weeks ago. 

Apart from that and especially for @psrquack, as I predicted weeks ago, Gulacsi extended his contract in Leipzig and won't move to the BVB. Thank God!

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu: I think making the contract extension clear before the BVB vs. Leipzig game is a wise decision. No rumours, gossips, just a clear situation. Albeit Rasen Ballsport will fight for the top4 next year and I won't sure they will do it, long term situations wouldn't be so shiny at the BVB too.

To today's game: I expect a 2-2 draw with one red card/penalty. Rasen Ballsport's defence is very week, so much space for Haaland (if he will play), but both teams are good in counter attack.

I also picked Leverkusen to win and Bochum to win from the Bundesliga 2. Those treble (BVB draw, Bayer and Bochum to win) would occur me a nice weekend.😀

• Like 1

1-0 for the BVB, if only we would have played like in the first 10 minutes a tad more often during the season. Gulacsi not looking good against Reus. Upamecano seems like he already checked out of the season.

Smurf 04 is leading Hoffenheim 2-0 right now. 🤪 With Mark Uth scoring! 😂 Obviously, the ultras gave them the right kind of motivation...😀 Hoffenheim also lost the first game against them 0-4, I think that should do it for their head coach... 

Double Agent Terzic! 🤬 Taking out Dahoud turned the game around.

Brandt with a few nice long balls, the last one leading to the 3-2. 

Sancho was our best man again.

Wolfsburg won, so let's see what Frankfurt does tomorrow against Mainz. Btw, the Smurfs still lost...😂

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Livertool said:

Smufs won one half so that is major improvement 🥶, should have made ht bet to Hoffenheim. Damn it.

"To bet or not to bet, that is the question."

The Smurfs now have a goal difference of -60. 😜 I think in almost 60 years of Bundesliga, this must be the 2nd worst goal difference in history.  

Polski-bros rejoice! Lewandowski now stands at 39 goals scored in the Bundesliga, even despite missing 5 games this season. The all time record by Gerd Müller is 40 goals in a season. There are 2 matchdays left, so I think it's fair to assume that we're going to see a new record this year.

• Like 1

Frankfurt-bros, I'm not feeling too confident right now: 🙀

image.png.22e13aa2f97730b6e743c561e2500edd.png

Frankfurt only drew vs Mainz, so if the BVB wins against Mainz and Leverkusen, we're in! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47quw1k9ia93hbacb37v

Next weekend, Frankfurt is going to beat up the Smurfs on Saturday, while BVB-Mainz and Red Bull-Wolfsburg takes place on Sunday. Of course, we'll have to win the cup first on Thursday!

At the bottom, it's super close as well and the Smurfs are involved again.

Hertha has one more game left, against the Smurfs which means 3 easy points in the bag for them.

Köln looks like they're in trouble, however they play Hertha next and have the smurfs for easy 3 points on matchday 34. 

Bielefeld gets Hoffenheim and Stuttgart, two clubs who have nothing to play for anymore.

Bremen gets Augsburg and Gladbach. Especially the game against Augsburg is of utmost importance. If Bremen wins, Augsburg is in deep trouble as well.

• Like 1

That Hertha-Bielefeld was as dry as my poker skills. I'm a big fan of national championships, but games likes this tends me to Superleague. Only 2 dangerius situations in the whole game and nothing in the last 30 minutes. It was absolute a waste of time running that in the background that when I have played some freerolls.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, psrquack said:

I bet on Schalke against Hertha. 

597rey.jpg

• Haha 2

@WuDu, it might happen, but what deserves a team, who has all the strikers/forwards on field, changing formation to be more attacking and doesn't have any option to score in the second half against Bielefeld? The 1,40 odds for a win against Schalke? With many injuries in the creative section like Cordoba, Cunha, Likabakio is the 1,40 real? I don't think so. I would bet on Schalke and follow the game live to secure the bet if it would be possible, but won't throw out the  big win option after considering the facts I have mentioned.

7 hours ago, psrquack said:

@WuDu, it might happen, but what deserves a team, who has all the strikers/forwards on field, changing formation to be more attacking and doesn't have any option to score in the second half against Bielefeld? The 1,40 odds for a win against Schalke? With many injuries in the creative section like Cordoba, Cunha, Likabakio is the 1,40 real? I don't think so. I would bet on Schalke and follow the game live to secure the bet if it would be possible, but won't throw out the  big win option after considering the facts I have mentioned.

I've put €15 on Schalke -1 AH as well 😄 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

You guys need help! 😂

image.thumb.png.88b9670dfa640f01a378672c505b5ee0.png

@psrquack

Time to cash out now!

• Like 1

Unfortunately free bets can't be cashed out, so I will go Hertha to score third goal with no goal bet void option after the 70. minutes.

Btw Schalke is not as bad as I presumed and Hertha plays the same style like against Bielefeld. Still unpredicteble game.

Edited by psrquack

So, @psrquack, did you hedge and cash? 

The Smurfs are about to make history and become the 2nd worst team in the history of the Bundesliga! 👏

The legendary Tasmania Berlin played the worst season with just 10 points and 15:108 goals. The 2nd worst team however is the Wuppertaler SV who finished in 74/75 with 14 points and -54 goals. Smurf 04 right now stands at 13 points and -61 goals. If they run the table with losses against Frankfurt and Köln, which is expected, they'll end their Bundesliga history on a record note! 😆

Tomorrow, don't forget to turn in to the cup final! Haaland travelled to Berlin and is potentially coming off the bench. Well, I think so...Cheers to that!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

@psrquack

Well, Bürki is playing again, so BTTS definitely is on the menu. Maybe you want to check Red Bull to score from a set piece as well, if that's available.

Or you go against the Smurfs and bet on Frankfurt -2,5 at 2,50. Unibet with competitive odds right now just 0,01 behind the Asians. I'm already moving Andre Silva in my fantasy lineup against the 2nd worst team in Buli history...

• Like 1

Fantasy darling Anglino has been suspended by Red Bull coach Nagelsmann for the game today. Not like he performed as well as he did in the Hinrunde...

Also a little fun fact, all Bundesliga clubs are now in a quarantine training camp to avoid any further schedule delays. Bayern München is residing here:

csm_csm_hotelbg_edd8bdd960_74ea29f416.jp

In a golf resort in Southern Bavaria near the Chiemsee. I've been to that exact hotel twice with my parents when I was a kid. 😀 I think even Schalke 04 did one summer training camp over there as well. 

• Like 1

3-0! 😍

Nagelsmann gone, Upamecano completely out of form, Angelino suspended and the hair reaper ravaged Gulacsi again! I think it's fair to assume that Red Bull is packing it in now.

Wolfsburg to win on Sunday against Red Bull is at 3,4 at Unibet right now...