Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

The FC Hollywood is back!

37 year old Sadio Mane punching former Smurf Leroy Sane in the face after the loss to Shitty!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

I need to demand answers?

It's getting better and better!

Sadio "Boomer Fraud" Mane has been suspended for the game against Hoffenheim and has been fined 500 K for hitting Leroy Sane in the face after the game.

But it gets better...

Some Senegalese journo is reporting that Sane called Mane "Scheiss Schwarzer" on the pitch towards the end of the game, which translates to "fucking black person". 

But it gets better....

YvIUZ1Fz?format=jpg&name=small

By the way, Leroy is the son of 90s Bundesliga legend Souleyman Sane from Senegal. :classic_biggrin:

But it gets better...

Turn on the subtitles.

Dumpster Fire GIF

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I feel so sorry for football millionaires that has to listen to all sorts of comments 😭 Why can't their bubble be perfect?

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

"Scheiss Schwarzer" on the pitch towards the end of the game, which translates to "fucking black person". 

In that case afraid to ask what Schwarzernegger translates to 😋

Do or die for smurfs once again, Uronen back, 3 points or 0-0?

• Haha 1

So far Tuchel is most calm part of Bayern [we played great match LOOOOL] and we know he is just faking it now. With his blow out which is inevitable it will be spectacular. Im talking Trapattoni spectacular. Cant wait.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

It was so stupid, petty decision. Why not fire Julien before World Cup? Were they just waiting for excuse [skiing] because it really look like they was. Its something that public dont know that triggered this, maybe journo lady previously was sleeping with someone from board, or maybe they got caught boinking in the locker room. I call whole official explanation bulls h i t. 

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

4 hours ago, jerry said:

So far Tuchel is most calm part of Bayern [we played great match LOOOOL] and we know he is just faking it now. With his blow out which is inevitable it will be spectacular. Im talking Trapattoni spectacular. Cant wait

Just wait until they let Tuchel make transfers, then the real fun begins...

Excited Happy Birthday GIF

4 hours ago, jerry said:

It was so stupid, petty decision. Why not fire Julien before World Cup? Were they just waiting for excuse [skiing] because it really look like they was. Its something that public dont know that triggered this.

Honestly, I think the whole club is out of sync now. Beckenbauer, Hoeness, Rummenigge, sure they're all criminals and/or spent time in prison, however they know about the business side of football. Kahn is intelligent and was an absolute animal on the pitch, however I don't think he has what it takes to be CEO of FC Bayern. Which is nothing to be ashamed of. Brazzo in a leadership position is a joke, however you cannot deny some of the talent they picked up under him:

Musiala, Davies...

Wait A Second Season 3 GIF by The Office

OK, now that I checked the players, these two are the only talents that made it under Brazzo, however they're somehow able to sell a lot of the ones who didn't make it:

Roca, Nianzou, the Richards bros, Cuisance...

4 hours ago, jerry said:

maybe journo lady previously was sleeping with someone from board 

Lena Wurzenberger

Doubt it.

4 hours ago, jerry said:

maybe they got caught boinking in the locker room. 

Like Schweinsteiger 20 years ago? Maybe...

Nagelsmann Neue Freundin

4-1 for the Smurfs right now, Bülter and Terodde together with 3 goals.

Happy German Soccer GIF by FC Schalke 04

Even trojan horse Schwolow cannot stop the Smurf train. Choo, choo!

@Livertool Time for you to sing and post "Blau und Weiß" again!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Livertool said:

I will applause to this decision, too expensive 👏

As if Pool had any sort of choice here. I'm sure someone like Ryan Gravenberch will help you qualify for the Conference League 24/25!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Terzic's defense today:

Guerreiro - Hummels - Emre Can - Ryerson

Özcan

Not a huge fan of it, but against Stuttgart it's working. Malen with another great game with 1 goal, 1 assist and 1 player sent off. 2-0 ahead and 1 man ahead, I think it's time to throw in Coulibaly.

Reus sitting on the bench again and Meunier even playing for BVB 2. 

I think that was the roughest BVB match this season. The loss to Bremen at home was stupid, but this one tops it all.

Leading 2-0 on the road, Mavropanos seeing two yellows for stopping Adeyemi and then Malen on counters in the first half. In the 2nd half nothing really eventful happens apart from Bellingham and Reus hitting the bar, then Stuttgat subs in their Coulibaly who scores in the 78th minute on a deflection and the BVB falls apart. Vaginaman with two free shots on goal after corner kicks from the left side, scoring the 2-2. 

In the 92nd minute, Gio Reyna scores again to put us back in front only to then concede another one in the last second when the BVB's Coulibaly swings his leg and misses on a cross.

the office rage GIF 

Bayern at the same time draws against Hoffenheim.

oh no facepalm GIF by Bundesliga

Hummels had to leave at halftime and was replaced by Coulibaly who had an OK game up to his mistake, so this is ultra rough for him as well.

Next Wednesday, Bayern is playing Shitty, so I think there's still a chance for Mainz to come away with a point here. Bayern is going to put everything into that game in the UCL. However I think Shitty will advance, so Bayern can then focus on the Buli. Not looking good BVB bros, not looking good...

christopher reeve drinking GIF

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, WuDu said:

I'm sure someone like Ryan Gravenberch will help you qualify for the Conference League 24/25!

Not going for him either but looks like that even Ryan comes from winning team and not used to losing mentality like Bellingham 😁

That was really pathetic yesterday (again)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

Not going for him either but looks like that even Ryan comes from winning team and not used to losing mentality like Bellingham 😁

You mean riding the bench for one of the worst Bayern teams in 12 years? Even if Bellingham isn't playing his best right now, you can clearly the difference with him on or off the pitch. With Reus it's the same thing, just in reverse.

@jerry

"Manuel Neuer-Reklamierarm"-esque behaviour for sure. I think Özcan is claiming handball by Wamangituka or whatever his name is nowadays. :classic_biggrin: 

However that's not even the thing I'm angry about. We're in the 90+6th minute and Bellingham + Old Man are pressing at the opposing box. Ball gets out towards the right side and Reus casually jogs back despite being subbed on after 60 minutes. Guerreiro then pushes forward and misses. Vaginaman then is 1 vs 1 with Gio Reyna, who does nothing to pressure him. The ball gets crossed in and BVB's Coulibaly swings and misses the ball. Still even now, the BVB has more players in the box than Stuttgart.

oh no facepalm GIF by Bundesliga

Speaking of the Old Man:

Bild

stay classy will ferrell GIF

image.png.26031067f06eea832f30cb08c3f2bce4.png

Hertha now in last place, but guess who's coming back after they fired their coach?

image.thumb.png.5dbeed960beb18f9f807b7448dca5220.png

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Yet not enough, is it? 

Still enough to play Champions' League, though.

Dr Evil GIF

Seems like Schokopudding is far from being 100 % healthy, so tm.de is speculating that Sadio Mane might get his chance on Wednesday. Will be interesting...

The BVB is offering both Hummels and Reus a 1 year deal for 7-8 M Euro.

Animated GIF

A few weeks ago, the general consensus was that Reus might be worth it, Hummels not so much. Now things are reversed and honestly, I have to agree here. Next year, Brandt will be the highest paid offensive player for Dortmund, the 2nd highest if Jude stays. If the BVB stays in a 4-1-4-1, there's no starting spot for Reus anymore.

He cannot play on the wings and the focal point of the offense has to be Brandt. So paying 7 M a year for a backup who needs a team built around him is too much in my opinion.

11 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Yep, Pal again. The first time I hope he doesn't make it, because love is one-sided. However, you know never know that his enemy Bobic is out. 

Pal-Ball is tough to look at and he's basically the definition of an average Bundesliga coach, however I like him as a person! Lives next to the stadium and loves the club. Likely doesn't need the money and is not interested in coaching the likes of Augsburg, Nürnberg, Hamburg or Smurfs, so he just coaches Hertha from time to time. The fans like him. That's a pretty good deal for him.

party berlin GIF by Hertha BSC

15 hours ago, WuDu said:

The BVB is offering both Hummels and Reus a 1 year deal for 7-8 M Euro.

Both are terrible deals. For that money you have deciding players at least at buli level [pretty sure no one is earning that kind of money at RB/Leverkusen]. There is no place in Europe other than Dortmund where they could get 4-5, maybe MLS but lately they dont bring semi-retired barely alive guys. Your salary power is lower than Bayern's but the gap between you and the rest of the league is still big and you wasting this on two guys you will be using as a depth. Clear Hummels contract and bring two CDs for 3,5 each, same with Reus. Hell, Reus role [playing 10-15 games a season] could easily be filled by some u21 player. So you have freed 16mln of salary. Even one player for 10mln with 6mln salary would be better than those two. Its no brainer. But somehow im sure you will extend them both and one could get even two years! Its Bayerns masterclass that they offload damaged Sule and Hummels to you, and even earlier Gotze.

I know you like Brandt but i would offload him as well and after first good runde he just had [didnt see it against good teams though] you could even get some money for him from some desperate premier league/turkish side. That said i would extend him for 3/4.

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

7 hours ago, jerry said:

I know you like Brandt but i would offload him as well and after first good runde he just had [didnt see it against good teams though] you could even get some money for him from some desperate premier league/turkish side. That said i would extend him for 3/4.

troll GIF

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Clear Hummels contract and bring two CDs for 3,5 each.

Because that worked so well with Pongracic last year? What you guys probably forgot is that Hummels left the Stuttgart game while we were up 2-0. So it's not like he's some dead weight we're carrying around. In addition to that, who should be our #3 CB then in 23/24? Coulibaly? Youth player Collins? All in all it makes sense to keep Hummels around even for that price tag.

As I mentioned before, keep him somehow away from the Insta-whores (tough task) and then hope that one of our younger players steps up.

Reus is indeed a different story in my opinion, especially since I don't see him being "happy" coming off the bench. Old man Moukoko and Bynoe-Gittens already are in that kind of role, Gio Reyna could play that as well.

7 hours ago, jerry said:

But somehow im sure you will extend them both and one could get even two years! Its Bayerns masterclass that they offload damaged Sule and Hummels to you, and even earlier Gotze.

Yeah, the famous Bayern masterclass of contract decisions:

Football Sport GIF by FC Bayern Munichhappy james rodriguez GIF by FC Bayern MunichHappy Fc Bayern GIF by BundesligaSerge Gnabry Football GIF by FC Bayern MunichLeon Goretzka Football GIF by FC Bayern MunichWatching I See You GIF by RB Leipzig

• Haha 1

Pretty boring game if you ask me! Roidretzka icing Haaland before the penalty, Coman burning Akanji shortly before the break, some Sane shots from distance, but that was it. Bald Fraud already wasting time with 1 hour left to play and Tuchel seems to have forgotten that he's behind 0-3.

Donald Duck Sleeping GIF

Upamecano!

Kristen Bell Laughing GIF

Nice job so far, Mr Tuchel:

6 matches: BVB, Shitty (2x), Freiburg (2x), Hoffe.

2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses. 8:9 goals.

Scored more than 1 goal: 1 out of 6 games. Vs the BVB.

Shut-outs: 1 out of 6 games. Vs Freiburg.

Happy Line Up GIF by Bundesliga

image.thumb.png.550489b1fe527b0db3f9533229215566.png

Let's hope for Mainz to pull off the surprise this week! Frankfurt is mailing it in and the BVB is playing at home. Freiburg also needs to beat the Smurfs to put pressure on Red Bull, who play Bayern on MD 33.

After losing to Shitty, Bayern is also in the market for a new #9. There aren't that many left on the market though:

image.png.842c08246d7f77a5ed4c1614efcc2506.png

image.png.cf4b92e9959af3238769629448a103b6.png

Who do you think are they going to pick up? Osimhen, Kane, Lautaro, Vlahovic, Kolo Muani or Lukaku would be my guess. That will be very expensive and another chance to stop their dominance with a missed transfer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Who do you think are they going to pick up? Osimhen, Kane, Lautaro, Vlahovic, Kolo Muani or Lukaku would be my guess. That will be very expensive and another chance to stop their dominance with a missed transfer.

I can't see the likes of Kane, Lautaro or Lukaku going there. Vlahovic.... nah.

They would probably like to have Osimhen, who wouldn't? But I guess they will have to settle with Kolo Muani, which might of course work, as well as go horribly wrong again...

I'm by no means good at predicting these and have no clue of current contracts... Also no idea what Tüchel wants 🙄

1 minute ago, Purps said:

Also no idea what Tüchel wants 🙄

He wants some therapy, preferably anger management. 🤬

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

He wants some therapy, preferably anger management. 🤬

I didn't even understand why and when he complained; and after the match he saw two great games from his team.

1 hour ago, Purps said:

I can't see the likes of Kane, Lautaro or Lukaku going there. Vlahovic.... nah.

They would probably like to have Osimhen, who wouldn't? But I guess they will have to settle with Kolo Muani, which might of course work, as well as go horribly wrong again...

I'm by no means good at predicting these and have no clue of current contracts... Also no idea what Tüchel wants 🙄

Why not? Brazzo, if he's still there in the summer, likes the splashy big names. Leroy Sane, Sadio Mane, Coutinho, James, Joao Cancelo. Maybe I was too optimistic with Lukaku, given his past with Tuchel at Chelsea, but Vlahovic? Big name, Juve probably needs to sell like with de Ligt. Kane? Big name, can switch clubs without betraying Tottenham.

100 M for Osimhen would be funny, given the fact that Wolfsburg basically kicked him out to Belgium 5 years ago. Maybe it really points to Kane, Vlaovic and Kolo Muani.