Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

4 hours ago, jerry said:

Ekstraklasa still have a team in fookin conferenz league :classic_tongue: Didnt see there anyone from refugee heaven :classic_ninja: 

You're mean to mighty Ekstraklasa where we are one of the last markets that you can afford [not including child trafficking] even if now you mostly lose those guys to little less broke Italy. Who the F. is Brocky :classic_blush: 

Conference League.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

How many players moved from Ekstraklasa to the Big 5 leagues over the last few years? Not that many and Kaminski so far doesn't look like the next Kuba/Lewy. I think scouting in Ligue 2 in France might make more sense then to pay attention to Ekstraklasa.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

I would hire Bruno in my hometowns, Slask Wroclaw. Maybe judging from from history i would not give him 5year contract, but like 1,5 with option or something. We have one coach from Germany who is very successfull now. With group of pretty bad players in Legia [due to idiot owner] he made well organized side thats still in title race [last year they were fighting relegation]. Was linked to Schalke but either he refused or Schalke didnt wanna risk it and went safe with buli proven Kramer.

I think Thomas Doll even won the title in Hungary, Breitenreiter won the title in Switzerland and David Wagner coached in the UCL against Man United after his Schalke fiasco. I'm not saying that Pretty Bruno is a bad coach, but maybe he should have stayed in Wolfsburg where he had success.

Honestly, Stuttgart shouldn't be in last place with the kind of players they have and the salaries they can pay.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Forgot somehow about this. 3rd and 4th than 9th so Hoeness did similar to that last season. Lets recapitulate: no show in CL with Hoffe in both seasons, deepish run with Leipzig in covid CL, not challenging Bayern in league with Leipzig, being lukeworm in Bayern [again they done him dirty, he should be left till the end of season] This doesnt scream second coming. Bottling at Chelsea and he will be where Villas Boas is [his stocks went to zero after bottling at Tottenham - after that he was linked to most top clubs but only Marseille got desperate for this buffoon] minus job prospects in Russia. Now that i think of it IMO its written in the stars he will be the next Dortmund coach if he bottle at Chelsea.

I think you're being too harsh. Hoffenheim has no fucking business playing UCL. Nagelsmann took them over after MD 20 in 15/16 when they were 7 points behind the 15th place. He kept them in the league while being on pace to 55 points. The next season he finished 4th, then 3rd and then 9th when the whole Red Bull transfer distracted the team.

3rd and 2nd with Red Bull is OK. 

Animated GIF

Bayern was OK as well. Maybe Nagelsmann is best with an unknown team where he can be the lone star of the club building up something. Let's assume he takes over Chelsea and the owner fires him. I don't think that hurts him that much, right now anybody assumes anyway that Chelsea is being run by imbeciles.

I'm sorry, but the BVB is set for the next few years:

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Frimpong now in talks to join Man Utd. Will history repeat itself with the Shitty - Buli - United pipeline?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

How many players moved from Ekstraklasa to the Big 5 leagues over the last few years? Not that many and Kaminski so far doesn't look like the next Kuba/Lewy. I think scouting in Ligue 2 in France might make more sense then to pay attention to Ekstraklasa.

Im in the opinion we have absolutely top prospects in Europe but our guys due to the Ekstraklasa level are nowhere near ready to be playing abroad and they usually hitting the wall in first season. Even Lewy wasnt ready but he is a workhorse and got lucky that he played under fookin Klopp. Mostly our guys playing under rather average ones. I would say youre certainly paying attention just Bundesliga is now mostly priced out of Ekstraklasa.

Take Kaminski case. 11mln for one goal and one assist. The thing is he is playing as a stammspieler so Kovac sees something in him. Either that or Wolfsburg dont wanna admit they throw 11mln away. Dont know what it is, there are glimpses what he can do but as now i would call this transfer a costly bust.

Another interesting polish prospect is Kownacki who ended at Fortuna Dusseldorf for 6.75mln [thats bankrupt money for Fortuna] after good loan. He debuted in Poland at 16 and while he wasnt exceptionally good at this age he didnt stick out which in our very physical league is quite a feat. Quickly caught an eye of every top club in Europe but for years somehow no one pull the trigger. Reason is simple, he didnt made progress and he was quite injury prone on top of that. Finally Sampdoria said enough of this and got him for 4mln. He wasnt terrible there, scored a few goals but was mostly a sub and didnt displaced 40ish Quagliarella. Loan to buli Fortuna was ok, he was linking with Lukebakio and he was one of the main reasons they comfortably stayed. After a buy he had terrible next season, no Lukebakio no party and they went down with a bang https://www.transfermarkt.pl/dawid-kownacki/leistungsdaten/spieler/208167/plus/0?saison=2019  LOOL  First season in 2buli he scored 7 and next 4 but was so bad that they loan him back to Poland for last 6 months. He was quite good in Poland helping Lech to became champions. Next season he is back and now he is Fortuna's top scorer at 12 goals and 7 assist. He is leaving for free next season with Union one possible destination. Quite the investment isnt it? Did i mention that it was record transfer fee for Fortuna? :classic_ninja: They have another one loanee Karbownik who was bought for 6mln by Brighton for their loan army. First Olympiakos [didnt play there] and now Fortuna... Brighton also bought 18year old Kozlowski for 10mln and he is now on loan in Vitesse along with Wolfsburg's Bialek [bought for 5mln]...

Placheta ended from my Slask in championship Norwich for 3mln. Seen him for whole season and had ONE great game and maybe few good ones. Im fookin certain they didnt observe/scout him and it was someones recommendation or they saw at flashscore he scored 8 goals [many times he scored being invisible whole match] i dont know. He is very fast and thats it. Was used in championship in 26 games scored one goal. In premier league got 14 games only after they were already relegated. Always laughably terrible. Season before he was in our second division and before that in Lipsk u19...Big league too soon.

Kapustka after one good game at France Euro with North Ireland![no goal no assist] ended at Leicester for 4mln. Played only in domestic cup then loan to Belgium and now is in Poland at Legia and is mostly average.

Kiwior went to Anderlecht juniors then Slovakia then Spezia and the weirdest thing happend Arsenal bought him for 25mln [i still hear laughs in Spezia]. He is good prospect but not 25mln worth or ready for Arsenal as he shown in his debut vs Sporting. 

I could go on and on, but the stories are virtually the same, we have good prospects that need to work hard. All of those guys were wanted by german clubs at one point or another. In 90s 00s most our guys went to Germany and now its the same with Italy.

Next big thing is Michal Skoras. I tell you he's got everything to be top winger but he is so raw. He mix world class passes/shots with blunders that amateurs are ashamed of. If he was to go train under Klopp im pretty sure he could be world class but that never happen so the chance he will made it in Europe are slim. Half of buli clubs are observing him, no Dortmund though :classic_tongue: 

Edited by jerry
  • Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

6 hours ago, jerry said:

Another interesting polish prospect is Kownacki who ended at Fortuna Dusseldorf for 6.75mln [thats bankrupt money for Fortuna] after good loan. He debuted in Poland at 16 and while he wasnt exceptionally good at this age he didnt stick out which in our very physical league is quite a feat. Quickly caught an eye of every top club in Europe but for years somehow no one pull the trigger. Reason is simple, he didnt made progress and he was quite injury prone on top of that. Finally Sampdoria said enough of this and got him for 4mln. He wasnt terrible there, scored a few goals but was mostly a sub and didnt displaced 40ish Quagliarella. Loan to buli Fortuna was ok, he was linking with Lukebakio and he was one of the main reasons they comfortably stayed. After a buy he had terrible next season, no Lukebakio no party and they went down with a bang https://www.transfermarkt.pl/dawid-kownacki/leistungsdaten/spieler/208167/plus/0?saison=2019  LOOL  First season in 2buli he scored 7 and next 4 but was so bad that they loan him back to Poland for last 6 months. He was quite good in Poland helping Lech to became champions. Next season he is back and now he is Fortuna's top scorer at 12 goals and 7 assist. He is leaving for free next season with Union one possible destination. Quite the investment isnt it? Did i mention that it was record transfer fee for Fortuna? 

Funny that you left out the Pistolero Fraud Piatek here...

Confused What You Say GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

What Düsseldorf was planning with Kownacki is beyond me. Seems like a situation similar to Augsburg and Pepi. Anyway, 12 and 7 are great numbers but Kownacki is already 26 years old and these are 2, Bundesliga numbers. Could be the typical Union transfer.

However when players move out from Ekstraklasa, they're usually youth players and talents. If you look at the ten most valuable Polskis on transfermarkt most of them left Polska as teenagers. That's not a good sign for the level of play in the Ekstraklasa.

Julian Nagelsmann Coach FC Bayern Muenchen and his girlfriend Lena Wurzenberger Journalist watching Beachvolleyball, STAM Katja, SCHOON Raisa NED vs. GRAUDINA Tina, KRAVCENOKA Anastasija LAT, Womens Semifinal, GER, Beach volleyball, Beachvolleyball

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

29 minutes ago, jerry said:

One trophy gone. Two to go :classic_biggrin:

#TuchelOut

How VAR let Upamecano's goal stand is beyond me. Musiala being so scared of the ball hitting him that he loses the game for his club and Sadio Mane's only impact was attacking Gulde twice.

Speaking of which:

image.png.abd14936f7ca044f050d1123875fc32b.png

Well, well, well...

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

Haller, Meunier and Schlotti injured tomorrow. Time for old man Moukoko and Malen!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, WuDu said:

image.png.abd14936f7ca044f050d1123875fc32b.png

Well, well, well...

Same as with Lakaka. They both are at least two years older. Liverpool 100% knew.

4 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Shitting in the pants against Bayern will hurt Dortmund players for years. This Bayern is weak as never before... 

Well see against City what Bayern is this year. After PSG, Barca games or Inter i feel like they are the same top three club in Europe, its just they massively fook around in Bundesliga. I feel they are just arrogant [after 11 titles in the row who wouldnt be?] plus they dont have Lewandowski with who they were always up 1:0 before the game. In CL apart from Plzen they are 100% focused and the results are great.

15 hours ago, WuDu said:

Time for old man Moukoko and Malen!

Somehow it feels like BVB is dealing with different Moukoko after signing new contract :classic_biggrin: Maybe its his twin or something and real one on vacation.

Spring Break Vacation GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Dont like those zeros in Dortmund game. So far only one team on the pitch. Feels like Dortmund cant be bothered...And i need only some corners :classic_blush:

Przechwytywanieaa.PNG.564f7cf27183135694b1783120c9f6f2.PNG

And its 1:0. Dortmund checked out of season or is it too soon?

Edited by jerry
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, jerry said:

Dont like those zeros in Dortmund game. So far only one team on the pitch. Feels like Dortmund cant be bothered...And i need only some corners :classic_blush:

And its 1:0. Dortmund checked out of season or is it too soon?

The hacks at kicker.de reported for the last few days that Guerreiro is starting at left back. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Told you guys, Ryerson is practically the only option there...

14-1 attempts for Leipzig, 8-0 shots on goal. I'm expecting Bellingham to come on in the second half. Edin needs to shake things up. Moukoko should come on as well.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Somehow it feels like BVB is dealing with different Moukoko after signing new contract :classic_biggrin: Maybe its his twin or something and real one on vacation.

He's been injured in the Bremen game in early February. 

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Same as with Lakaka. They both are at least two years older. Liverpool 100% knew.

Lukaku was born in Belgium. Moukoko and Mane were born in Africa. 

What Terzic is trying to do here? Worst first half in season [minus Bayern] and he make one change putting old man. Bellingham only at 63 [power struggle who is alpha in the team?], still its 1:0 but Dortmund is completely toothless, cant even watch it. I would make at least three changes if not four at halftime. It will be probably first Dortmund game this season without one corner :classic_biggrin: 

Edited by jerry
  • Sad 1

computer rage GIF

Deserved loss, Red Bull was the clearly better team!

I'M DEMANDING ANSWERS!

First shot on goal was by Malen in the 91st minute and JBG had that big chance in the 95th. If we don't win this Saturday vs Union we've lost the season in one week.

45 minutes ago, jerry said:

What Terzic is trying to do here? Worst first half in season [minus Bayern] and he make one change putting old man. Bellingham only at 63 [power struggle who is alpha in the team?], still its 1:0 but Dortmund is completely toothless, cant even watch it. I would make at least three changes if not four at halftime. It will be probably first Dortmund game this season without one corner :classic_biggrin: 

Bellingham played poorly over the last few weeks and is banged up with some knee issues. The game got better with him, but nothing to brag about.

• Ryerson much better on the right side than on the left. Wolf didn't play well.
  • Guerreiro being his typical fair weather self.
  • Reus earned himself a new nickname: Yellow submarine! Totally invisible in these big matches.
  • Brandt out of form after his injury.
  • Old man Moukoko also invisible.
  • Did Özcan even have an impact today? Offensively? Defensively?
  • Hummels getting burned by Simakan before the 1-0 but still with some good moves on defense.

Players that should be benched vs Union: Yellow submarine, Brandt, Özcan, Wolf, Old Man.

Red Bull, Freiburg, Frankfurt and Stuttgart in the semi-finals. 

• Sad 1

Guerreiro starting as LB again and probably the best player so far. 

crazy cuckoo GIF

Well, well, well, who's his direct opponent? Could it be that Juranovich is simply not that good, though? Guerreiro hasn't been tested on defense so far. Offensively, we're playing with Bellingham and Brandt in central midfield and Adeyemi/Malen on the wings and it really shows in comparison to the past two games.

Malen deserves to start on the right wing for now. Adeyemi in my mind is a special player on the left wing.

Leverkusen might really pull it off and compete for the EuroLeague again.

image.png.e8a7f1f724cdf1dd43ee595094484735.png

The BVB with a very close win in the end. A good first half followed by a poor second half with Moukoko scoring the winning goal due to pure instinct. The experience of an old man, for sure!

As I mentioned before, Guerreiro with a man of the match performance, not only due to his offensive output but also due to a world class tackle against Becker in the box that easily saved a goal for us.

Borussia Dortmund Smile GIF

In his last 7 Bundesliga matches for the BVB, Guerreiro accumulated 2 goals and 9 (!!!!!) assists. However Union really didn't test him on defense.

Adeyemi as left winger and Malen as right winger with good performances and in my mind they should be the wingers going forward with Bynoe-Gittens coming off the bench. There's really no spot for Reus right now.

Hummels played surprisingly well, however how Süle defended ahead of the 1-1 was borderline criminal.

Bayern now travels to play Shitty on Tuesday, hopefully they'll advance and get tired out along the way.

"Pretty boy" Xabi Alonso has now led Leverkusen into the top-6 again with the help of Wirtz and Frimpong. They'll play on Thursday in the Euroleague vs Union from Belgium. That should be doable. However the UCL should be out of reach for them.

Tomorrow, the MD concludes with the moment of truth for the Smurfs. Will they resurrect like Jesus on Easter Sunday?

Fun Running GIF by Nickelodeon 

image.png.b31919b5972fc479a9399b9053b5c291.png

Bochum-Stuttgart and Hoffenheim-Smurfs tomorrow. 

• Haha 2

Looks like bottom 3 is sealed and only 16th position to fight for unless Stuttgart and/or Schalke show some  

And 16th position really ain't worth anything if HSV is third cause they got some finnish talent in there who surely helps HSV to buli 😉

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Looks like bottom 3 is sealed and only 16th position to fight for unless Stuttgart and/or Schalke show some  

Not so sure about it. Today it's Bochum-Stuttgart and Hoffenheim-Smurfs. 6 pointer for everybody involved. Next week we have Smurfs-Hertha, Stuttgart-Dortmund and Union-Bochum.

I just hope that the Smurfs stay alive until matchday 32 when they play Bayern which will put @Stubbe-Unibet into a nice conundrum.

Chump Rubbing Hands GIF by Rooster Teeth

Staring into the abyss of the 2. Bundesliga with a loss, while the abyss of the BVB winning the title stares back at you with a win.

Sad We Did It GIF by Nickelodeon

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

And 16th position really ain't worth anything if HSV is third cause they got some finnish talent in there who surely helps HSV to buli 😉

They're everywhere!

Also funny to see that antifa club St. Pauli has won 10 games in a row under their new coach and they're now only 4 points behind Heidenheim. I'll never forgive Uli Hoeness for saving this abomination of a club 20 years ago!

Edited by WuDu

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Not so sure about it.

Nothing is sure until it is but realistically it is over unless at least one of bottom two teams wins today. If they don't, gap between 15th and 16th is 6 points which means teams in relegation zone need 3-4 wins to get head above water. And when they have won only 4-5 matches out of 27, chances are slim to none with winning required in 7 matches.

In addition when there is lifeline of qualification place, bottom 3 can't really go for all in for wins when it is so tight and 1 point can decide between straight drop or not so as much as they need wins they really can't lose.

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

the abyss of the BVB winning the title stares back at you with a win.

Or, what really would be ironic if Schalke would be the team that buries your title hopes for good. Imagine the LOLs 😄

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Well Stuttgart did their part and looks like Schalke is doing what they do best too with own goal 😁

image.png.84387929266ba2a989183ebec75b9fa7.png

Hoffenheim with 3 wins in a row and hopefully they continue their run against Bayern next weekend. The Smurfs haven't won since the draw against the BVB.

Happy Borussia Dortmund GIF by Bundesliga

Priorities, priorities...

Schalke-Hertha next Friday could be it. Must win for the Smurfs and Hertha can basically play for the draw and hope for a Lukebakio counter or so. Because if you look at the remaining schedule:

Freiburg (A), Werder (H), Mainz (A), Bayern (A), Frankfurt (H), Red Bull (A).

surprised oh no GIF

Werder and Frankfurt at home are opportunities to get some points, especially if Frankfurt folds in the league again and gambles on winning the DFB-Pokal. That's about it...

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Julian Brandt extended until 2026 with a raise in salary.

Proud Line Up GIF by Bundesliga

Deserved and probably cross-financed with Marco Reus getting a reduction if he agrees to another 1 year contract.

image.png.22651b41b8e7d9edfacf95b337fe962b.png

Sadio Mane being the biggest fraud in recent Bundesliga transfer history?

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

4 former BVB players rostered for Shitty today. How Manuel "Swiss Cheese" Akanji is a clear starter for them is still beyond me...:classic_biggrin: Did anybody else hear Tuchel scream at Roidretzka for being out of position ahead of the 1-0?

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Süle and Can questionable for the game against Stuttgart! 

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

That means that Hummels is the only remaining CB left with Bundesliga minutes this season. Time for Coulibaly to move in?

• Haha 1

kicker is reporting that Bayern offered Haaland 35 M Euro per year last summer. Not enough to compete with Shitty.

Happy Praise The Lord GIF by DAZN

The interesting part is that Lewy received around 20 M or so and the highest paid Bundesliga player outside Munich must be Reus with 12 M per year. 

3-0 for Shitty vs Bayern and to be honest, it could have easily finished 5-0 or 6-0. Upamecano with a game for the ages again when you care about blunders and mistakes. Not the first time he did that. Shitty fans booing Cancelo was also very classy of them.

Just to remind you, Kahn and Brazzo fired Nagelsmann due to his lack of performance. Tuchel now with 4 matches:

BVB, Freiburg twice and Shitty. 2 wins, 2 losses, 6:7 goals. The funny thing is that the team is filled with talent, but also with massive frauds:

• Roidretzka. Defensive midfielder who doesn't defend.
  • Gnabry. Signed a huge deal last summer, cares more about attending fashion shows now.
  • Mane. At least 36 year old boomer fraud, somehow the highest paid player in the league.
  • Sane. Hot'n'cold like Katy Perry. 

With Lewy gone, Neuer injured, Müller declining and Schokopudding being their only striker, this team looks beatable this year. Hopefully Hoffenheim and Mainz take advantage!

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ohh Dortmund, what have you done? As expected, this Bayern is weaker than any time in the last ten years or so, it's there for the taking, and can't take advantage of it? Amateur mistakes from the management off the pitch, and amateur mistakes from the defense. I mean, Pavard, Upamecano, and Davies were gifting the scoring chances for City, like there is no tomorrow. Full of chaos in the heads, at FC Hollywood. Ohh, Dortmund...

On the other hand, City knows how to take advantage, there is literally no rival left besides bang average Real (talking about this season). Every team looks terrible and completely out of shape (hello world cup in December!), and this match was a perfect example. It's now or never for the frauds, should be easy peasy!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Kahn and Brazzo fired Nagelsmann due to his lack of performance. Tuchel now with 4 matches:

They went for: Tuchel already beat Pep in cl final as underdog so got to be nuts that he does it again 😆 Well, luck may happen in one match but to it carry on in longer run is wishfull thinking.

34 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

On the other hand, City knows how to take advantage, there is literally no rival left besides bang average Real (talking about this season). Every team looks terrible and completely out of shape (hello world cup in December!), and this match was a perfect example. It's now or never for the frauds, should be easy peasy!

Listen Champions League GIF by UEFA

27 minutes ago, Livertool said:

They went for: Tuchel already beat Pep in cl final as underdog so got to be nuts that he does it again 😆 Well, luck may happen in one match but to it carry on in longer run is wishfull thinking.

I knew I heard correctly! Tuchel screaming: "Not so far, Leon!" Top class defensive performance from Roidretzka!

Will Ferrell Slo Mo GIF by Emmys

• Haha 1