Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

12 minutes ago, WuDu said:

the ref has a clear view here

Yup and same thing after 

Screenshot_2023-03-09-23-55-27-290-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg.4904bc0f3f35728e19a915e736dbfbb9.jpg

Hard to deny that he didn't see any wrong to whistle when players are literally in front of him yet no reaction but nitpickers at backstage had perfect decision to make world right 😄

Consensus is worried about education, personally i am more conserned people not thinking.

40 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:
  •  
  • No longer last in league
  • Just TWO points from 14th
  •  

bored samson & gert GIF by vrt

"No longer last in the league." Obviously, for the Smurfs, this is a reason to celebrate. :classic_biggrin:

How you leave such a game with just a draw is beyond me. I think Hummels' time is coming to an end and I'm not so sure what the plans are with Gio Reyna. Guerreiro with a pretty good match in midfield.

All in all, too many players are not in good form anymore: Bellingham, Haller, JBG. Next week, Can is suspended, this will be a tough final match against Köln before the break.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Imagine losing title thanks to Schalke. Cant be great for @WuDu  :classic_ninja:

acting season 11 GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

Schalke with very intensive display. Dont see them going down with that kind of playing. Reis was really bad fit for Arminia and great one for Schalke. 

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

Bellingham

Value sinking big time. Well maybe Pool can pay you 30M for him for pity 😁

Overall classic Dortmund, knocking the doors of success just to fail again. I am quite sure they will catch BM at least once again this season for another disappointment.

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

How you leave such a game with just a draw is beyond me

Uronen hurt his groin while ago and cleansheets stopped. Coincidence? Once he is back i see great finish for rest of season...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Imagine losing title thanks to Schalke. Cant be great for @WuDu  :classic_ninja:

acting season 11 GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

Life sucks!

19 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Value sinking big time. Well maybe Pool can pay you 30M for him for pity 😁

Sure, because Pool has such a great negotiation position right now! Honestly, Bellingham has been played too much over the past few weeks. He needs a break. Problem is, yesterday we missed Reus, Adeyemi and Brandt, so resting him was not an option.

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Bellingham seem to me more and more as a spoiled brat. Showing reporter after Chelsea where he was pretty average if not bad and several instances with Schalke when he was annoyed at bad passes from collagues. This just doesnt instill confidence in teammates especially when scorning comes from a child who at the same time is your captain. Just shut the fook up and play! If instead of Sancho he was transferred to ManU today it would be Sancho getting ready for 100mln transfer and Bellingham would need psychologist :classic_biggrin:. If he choose some struggling team where he will come as a star it will be very simillar to Sancho. Some teams can humble him up and cover his shortcomings like City or Real but for example i think in Liverpool he will not succeed, not with this attitude.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

18 hours ago, jerry said:

Liverpool he will not succeed, not with this attitude.

Between Ancelotti, Pep and Klopp, latest is the one who can't put humble him up??? 

rage-soccer.gif.ef1131e0048aa122a012713fb8036b39.gif

😄

But anyways, under 50M he is good purchase for any team due skills, age and potential to be superstar but over 100M? Lol, even Haaland was cheaper.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 10:21 AM, Livertool said:

But anyways, under 50M he is good purchase for any team due skills, age and potential to be superstar but over 100M? Lol, even Haaland was cheaper.

150 M plus tip. #NoRefunds. Seems like Bellingham will make a decision before the Bayern game and has already met with Real. 

After the 2:2 fiasco vs the Smurfs, it seems like Guerreiro found his new position as central midfielder. Bense is likely coming next season, but maybe we don't need Kamada and Guerreiro gets his extension.

Back to the Smurfs. Who lies more about his age? Matriciani or Moukoko? :classic_biggrin:

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Seems like Bellingham will make a decision before the Bayern game and has already met with Real. 

Maybe he follows his heart instead of money?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.besoccer.com/new/amp/bad-news-for-madrid-liverpool-bellingham-s-first-choice-1212880

We'll see but i don't see him as crucial for success. Great if he joins Pool (with reasonable fee), if not then rather Real then any PL club.

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Who lies more about his age? Matriciani or Moukoko?

I had army buddy who literally looked like 40 yo while he was 19. Contrast was even greater when i looked like max 14 being being 17 at the time, we could have easily passed as father and son 🤣 

So yeah, not about looks besides Matriciani's slides look very nimble to be performed for old guy 😆

6-1 win vs Köln to go into the national team break only to then play Bayern in Munich in 2 weeks. This will be the game of the season and let's see whether Coach Terzic has something in store for them this time around.

Today, Guerreiro with another phenomenal game: 1 goal and 2 assists. That's 2 goals and 3 assists in 2 matches since Edin put him in midfield. Dahoud started today for the first time in 20 matchdays and also played well. Donny Malen with a good game but honestly, the whole Köln team looked off today.

In two weeks, Emre Can will be back, hopefully the same holds for Brandt, Adeyemi and Kobel. That'll mean that the spots on offense will be scarce. Gio Reyna is definitely looking in from the outside now.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

Today, Guerreiro with another phenomenal game: 1 goal and 2 assists. That's 2 goals and 3 assists in 2 matches since Edin put him in midfield. 

Wasnt the time that i said Guerreiro should played [his whole career] up higher and you said there is no time for changing position for him? 😆 Clearly Edin is reading community and value my advice 😁 

That 6:1 was impressive cause Koeln doesnt leaking goals, so maybe there is life in this team. International break always derail some teams so lets hope its Bayern with their gazillions of national players

• Like 2

Only thing worse than Bayern winning the league? Dortmund winning it....

Come on Union Berlin!!!

Will be a great game next month. Hoping for a draw or a Bayern win.

Schalke will another very decent game and next round looks like it'll be the one where we move out of the relegation spots  😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Only thing worse than Bayern winning the league? Dortmund winning it....

seth meyers GIF

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hoping for a draw or a Bayern win.

Draw would be enough for now...

image.png.76301f9fd322838406f1f78d73b4b446.png

Well, the match in two weeks will be important, meaning usually Bayern is ready for it. This could easily end up 5-0 for them, HOWEVER Edin>>>>Nagelsmann, so you'll never know. A draw would be enough, especially considering that Bayern then has to play Shitty twice after the DFB-Pokal week.

Fantastic result! Bayern did nothing in the first half (I could not watch the second half), but had a lucky shot. Fingers crossed for Dortmund, Bayern has a tougher schedule considering the Champions League. As for Leverkusen, this club has a future all of a sudden with Xabi onboard. Last year they had a talented squad, now they have a good coach. 

6 hours ago, Livertool said:

Fcuk your draws 😄  

Classic 6 pointer upcoming so this is the moment to push and gain lead that might even hold till the end.

Round 6 Game GIF

KlassikerKV_16x9.jpg

Edin will know what to do, he already owned the Bald Fraud in the 4 matches we played against them in the UCL.

Push Weiter GIF by Borussia Dortmund

I'm expecting either a 4-1-4-1 or a 4-3-3 against Bayern. You cannot play Hummels, so the defense should be:

Ryerson - Schlotti - Süle - Wolf

Emre Can should be in as well, especially since these are the games where you really need him. Jude Bellingham hasn't been in form over the past few weeks, however a lot can change over the next two weeks and a player of his caliber cannot sit this game out.

As of now, I'm thinking Haller should start up front.

So we have:

Ryerson - Schlotti - Süle - Wolf

Emre Can

xxx - Bellingham - xxx - xxx

Haller

As you can see, there are just 3 positions left, the two wingers and an additional midfielder:

• Brandt, probably our best player this season but hurt his hamstring against Chelsea. Terzic played him as our "right winger"
  • Guerreiro, 2 goals and 3 assists since Terzic placed him in CM 2 games ago. 
  • Özcan, the more defensive option in CM if we need fighters. Started in every UCL game this year and in the 2-2 vs Bayern.
  • Reus, 2 goals vs Köln.
  • Adeyemi, before his injury, one of our best players since moving to the left wing. Should be motivated against Bayern, but likely coming off the bench.
  • Since moving to the right wing, Malen also getting better now.

Bynoe-Gittens has shoulder issues again and might miss the rest of the season. Similar to Hummels, you cannot play Gio Reyna right now. Dahoud probably has too much competition. Looking at it, I'd probably go for

Emre Can

Brandt - Bellingham- Guerreiro - Reus

Haller

Of course, keeping out Reus/Guerreiro and inserting Özcan could be an option as well. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jerry said:

Holy shit, it's real!

Thomas Tuchel, here we go!?!?

Premier League Sport GIF

• Haha 1

It must be some internal issue, like Nagelsmann hit on presidents underage son or something. One of the weirdest most unexpected sackings for me. I mean how can they expect Tuchel to instill his play on the team with the schedule they have? Just crazy...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jerry said:

It must be some internal issue, like Nagelsmann hit on presidents underage son or something. One of the weirdest most unexpected sackings for me. I mean how can they expect Tuchel to instill his play on the team with the schedule they have? Just crazy...

Sounds like a player uprising to me, which is very Bayern imo. 

In that case it's not about style of play but simply authority. I think this will likely turn out to save the league title for Bayern 😉

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

image.thumb.png.65ede3e398ef99bb4b395bb85b9996cb.png

With @jerry you sometimes get this kind of analysis here.

Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

But then he also completely bottles it like here:

image.thumb.png.fff88c2b0141f9f62c4d52765ce3d4f0.png

@Purps is demanding answers, for sure...

:classic_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jerry said:

Nagelsmann was already banging the Bayern reporter (female) from Bild. Really interesting to hear the reasoning, but Nagelsmann had trouble with Lewy, Neuer, maybe with Brazzo as well. Now things will get interesting with Tuchel taking over maybe? The BVB bosses hate him and this could cause more trouble for Bayern down the road.

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

In that case it's not about style of play but simply authority. I think this will likely turn out to save the league title for Bayern 😉

But we're on a national team break, you think Thomas Müller was causing trouble? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

In Chelsea there was no league to fight for and Tuchel somehow sh i t house to the champions league win. Here with City matches and Dortmund playing out of their mind [at least in league], not to mention they still in DFB cup i think it will backfire and they will lost something of those if not all. For me its a eigentor for Bayern, i think City is now 60:40 and it was the same but for Bayern for me.