Misleading PLO Challenge

LCW

Hey,

just wanted to report a PLO challenge, that caused a lot of confusion for me until I figured out what was going on. I'm talking about the "On the turn, have a flush that includes the turn card". It doesn't count the flushes that include the turn card, if you already had a flush on the flop.

e.g. having A♠️K♠️xx as your hole cards, on a board that goes Flop: 8♠️6♠️4♠️ Turn: T♠️ River: 5♥️ wouldn't count towards the challenge. So basically it's "On the flop have something other than a flush, then on the turn, have a flush that includes the turn card" :geek:

The wording is a bit confusing. It should be "On the turn, make a flush using the turn card"

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Don't wanna sound like a nitpicker, but even then I might assume that the hand example I posted would count towards the challenge. I'm making a flush on the turn, even if I've had a flush on the flop. I'm just making a bigger flush. But yeah, that would definitely be clearer than the current wording. This one had me really confused for a long time, because all the previous challenges I've had have been very clearly worded. For hours I just though that Unibet didn't track a hand that I played, similar to the situation in OP.

Archived