After the Bongo indecent, lets go funniest typo

jonny2192

Ok lets continue the daftness here, what typo or someone mixing words up made you laugh.

A couple I remember both from my mum that still get mentioned are.

Once I was anooying my mother which us sons are prone to do, and she said to me

"you wont like me when im hungry" she definetly meant angry but it had everyone in tears of laughter and  relaxed the moment.

Another mistske she always does is saying "book em manno" instead of "book em danno" when watching Hawaii 50, who this manno is i have no idea but she does every time and Hawaii 50 brings a smile to my face.

Has anyone got anymore to share?

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Valkyrie wrote:

I can't come up with anything in English, but those mobile autocorrects can be qute hilarious. I found this however, and admit it @jonny2192, you did this on purpose: 🤣

After the Bongo indecent, lets go funniest typo

Haha I didnt well spotted, Get lazy with typing now because you expect programs to fix it..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to buy and sell stuff online all the time and despite my best efforts at proof reading every add before it went live I did once make a small faux pas of advertising

"White men's hankies"

I did of course mean Men's white hankies but I did feel slightly embarrassed when it was pointed out to me in an email that it might be losing me quite a lot of sales from non white men lol.

@Play_Analyst wrote:

I used to buy and sell stuff online all the time and despite my best efforts at proof reading every add before it went live I did once make a small faux pas of advertising

"White men's hankies"

I did of course mean Men's white hankies but I did feel slightly embarrassed when it was pointed out to me in an email that it might be losing me quite a lot of sales from non white men lol.

At least you werent trying to sell "White mens honkies"

Archived