Excess bonuses (665 euro) in eternal loop

Husmusen82

Hi,

I currently have 665 euro worth of bonuses pending... while new bonuses are starting to pile up again given the nature of the rewards system. Essentially this means my bonuses are worthless, because I will never be able to totally clear them, since they will forever pile up faster than they clear. Is it possible to convert the bonus (or at least 500 or so) to a 500NL50 ticket with an x amount of flops necessary? To make things worse, normally I would convert the low stakes tickets you get early on in the challenges system to bonus, but that's obviously not a great idea now either. So, I spent the last 10 minutes going allin on all of them....... much more boring than it sounds actually :), and with a pretty bad return. So, I'd gladly hear what my options are here :).

Thanks in advance

Husmusen82

You can convert to 100BB cash tickets of whatever stake. Not sure about 500BB though. Maybe put a thread in Ticket Exchange.

How did you get so many bonuses? are you playing NL200+? Surely you can just grind through the bonuses?

Or you could convert the queued bonuses to 25SNG tickets and play it through that way. Should only take a day or 2 if you can multi-table.

Not actually Old.

The problem is obviously that you can't 'grind through them', since new ones add at the same speed of you clearing them. That's the issue. It primarily arises if you get to 1mil points in challenges and then stop, so you don't have the extra 250k points towards the UO package that don't give you anymore bonuses to clear. Once the new quarter starts, you're stuck with a ton of bonuses and new ones almost immediately start accumulating... Stakes are irrelevant in this matter.

sometimes allows excessive bonuses that you can not clear to be converted to tickets, I think he is the only one that can autorise this as its on a case by case basis.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Andrew sometimes allows excessive bonuses that you can not clear to be converted to tickets, I think he is the only one that can autorise this as its on a case by case basis.

Yep, thanks.  I think "authorised" is too strong of a word, but it's generally against the ticket exchange rules to exchange bonuses.  I just handle exceptions.  The way the bonuses work mean that the vast majority of people won't get stuck in this loop, but if you're tight enough it'll affect you.  I am fine exchanging in those circumstances.

I prefer to keep one bonus queued, but I'll exchange the rest.  What do you want to change them to?

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived