Weekly Rewards - week 40

MarcoV

We just can't get enough of those freerolls /html/images/emoticons/Asset46.png Always fun to see how it works out at the tables.

If you've received a like during last week, you'll get a ticket for the freeroll taking place this Friday (October 14th) at 20:00 CET.

Kindly note that your poker alias will have to be identical or very similar to your community alias. If it's not, you'll not be eligible to a ticket.

Prize pool:
1st: €50 Unibet Open ticket
2nd & 3rd: €25 Unibet Open ticket
4th-6th: €10 Unibet Open ticket
7th-10th: €4 Unibet Open ticket

We'll repeat the success from the last "Weekly" freeroll by adding bounties to some of you /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png If you received 25 likes or more during last week, there'll be a bounty on your head. Each bounty is determined by the number of likes you received last week:

25-49 likes = €5
50-99 likes = €6
100-149 likes = €7
150-199 likes = €8
200-249 likes = €9
250-299 likes = €10
+300 likes = €11

@AndreiBN - €11 bounty

@Ametrine - €9 bounty

@Camilio - €6 bounty
@gillvs77 - €6 bounty
@nelutzu - €6 bounty
@psrquack - €6 bounty
@tomek009966 - €6 bounty
@Valkyrie - €6 bounty

@BillyR23 - €5 bounty
@cris1285 - € €5 bounty
@jonny2192 - €5 bounty
@moeto_pate - €5 bounty
@MoreTBC - €5 bounty
@Mynona - €5 bounty
@Nestabear - €5 bounty
@pirahn - €5 bounty
@tehumardi1 - €5 bounty
@TTABKATA - €5 bounty
@VikingsAF - €5 bounty
@YpresX - €5 bounty

@Bounty-members: 
Please confirm that you'll be joining the freeroll no later than Friday at 12:00 CET, so we can set up the bounties and register you manually.
Don't worry if you're using another alias while we register you to the freeroll, but do not unregister the freeroll in order to change your poker alias! Simply just change your alias and it'll be updated accordingly in the freeroll as well. The bounty will be removed automatically if you unreg, which leaves the three of us with a bit more work, as we'll need to go through the tournament history and add it manually /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

Stubbe, Jeppe and I will of course join the fun with a €10 bounty on each of us. We'll try to see if we can get some of the guys in the poker team to join the freeroll as well this time.

The following members are eligible: 

Former community moderator

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck this friday everyone! Rock on :rockon:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@MarcoV wrote:

We're going to look into if we can't have the member bounties after all, so prize structure will have to be added in the next few days @Valkyrie :)

Thanks for replying @MarcoV. Just thought you forgot to add it, but then I know there was a reason it was missing. 😃 Would be fun to have the member bounties again, so I hope it's possible. 👍

Archived